More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thrawn34t Thrawn34t

What's next?

Stick around and say hi

"Hi there, you must be one of my new neighbors. I'm Mrs Coleman and you are?" You feel yourself beginning to panic a bit as this beautiful woman walked up to you. You stammered out a hello that probably should have been better as it made you sound like a mouse. Fortunately she thought it was funny.

"Hey honey have you seen my- oh hi! Sorry I didn't see you there." Your mother, just in time. "Hi, I'm Mary and thus is my baby boy."

"Mom!" You exclaimed, red from the embarrassing reminder of being her bb and tge youngest of the family.

She giggled before playfully rubbing your hair. "Oh hush, you'll always be my baby boy."

"It's nice to met you Mary, as I just told your boy here I'm Mrs Coleman." Reaching out her hand she and your mother began to talk about how nice of a neighborhood this was and make small talk. Feeling a little sidelined you take this moment to watch the movers some more.

"Oh yes my boy is going to Washington high. To think that your the new principal."

Wait this Amazon was your new principal?

Mrs Coleman laughed, having seen your expression. "I love meeting my students in a less formal setting, really let's me know them better."

"In that case why don't you join myself and my family for dinner. I'm sure that you will be quite famished after sending up your home even with the movers help. A home cooked meal is a great way to get to know one another, both as neighbors and knowing my son's soon-to-be principal."

You watch as Mrs Coleman's face lit up. "You know what, I think I will. See you say, five or so?"

Your mother nodded and left, leaving you with your new principal and neighbor. Turning towards you she cracked a devilish grin.

"And I'll see you tonight bb." You jump as one of her hands slapped her rear as she walked away.

What the hell?

Does anything happen before dinner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)