More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cherry Claire Cherry Claire

Who Found The Rulebook?

Steven Lee Northwood, a failed businessman.

"Oh this is gonna change everything," Steven whispered to himself, eyes locked onto the notebook in his hands. This book was his chance, his redemption for all the failed stores and business decisions that had dragged him into debt.

This was going to fix it all!

Endless possibilities ran through his mind,everything from just flat out making himself a billionaire to making himself a powerful political figure. Yet he shook those thoughts out of his head, that was too easy, Steven was a businessman and a big part of business was the competition of it all. There wasn't any fun in hitting a win button.

He would use the notebook without question but it wouldn't be to just come out on top. It would be to try the most interesting things possible and see if they worked out.

First order of business, get the set up done.

Steven dashed out of the coffee shop and made his back to his small apartment. The moment the door was closed and locked, Steven got to work. After about an hour of thinking and another half hour of writing, Steven had finished his set up.

He had set a number of rules to make sure the book would never run out of writing space, the book could not be taken or used by others, he could do anything and undo it just as fast. Every loophole was filled in and any consequences were temporary at best.

Now with his semi divine status safe, Steven leaned back into his shitty couch and got to thinking. What should he do now?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)