More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MossySquirrel MossySquirrel

Who's our lucky master?

Steven Hark, Long time viewer

Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Evelyn feels the sound boom into her ears despite originating from such a small contraption. "Not long left" she mutters into the dark outsirts of the stage. It was almost time, her time, to show the viewership how a season is supposed to be run. None of the to indulge, her host would be ready to take advantage of the situation. Evelyn smiles to herself before walking out on stage.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, perverts and degenerates, to a new season to your favourite erotic and reality altering show, Harem Hotel. I'm your brand new host Evelyn and i promise that this season will start with quite the bang. but without further adeu, lets meet the master!"

In the master's waiting room...

Steven kept a calm demenour as he waited for his cue, sat down, relaxed and reading through the master brochure. He has been watching this season since its early seasons, and fantisised about being a master himself. Though the one thing that irked him during the shows runtime is how timid and shy some of the master's attitudes have been. This was an opportunity to change the course of your life and he hated how they wanted tothrow it away. Not this time, by the time this season is done all the harem girls will be willing sluts for him. Steven laughs to himself as he walks up to the reveal elevator, ready to meet his soon to be harem.

Hello there, im just a humble squirrel excited to make your aquintance. first time im really giving this kind of story a go so any amount of feedback will be appreciated, im open to sugestions and ideas so feel free to comment your thoughts throughout the show ;P

First of the harem?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)