More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daisyphoenix daisyphoenix

Who is the owner of the house?

Steven Dark, Straight Master

A man opens the door, asks you inside and then shows you to his office.

He closes the door behind you as you're delivered to the large office and me with my back to you.

"You must be my 11 o'clock. Since I need you to be able to do different things, you will slow turn me on by a strip tease, then when I say masturbate in front of me, ad finally when given the command you are to blow me. The faster you make me cum, the better your chances. Ready? Begin."

He turns on some music and sits down.

I unbotton the fly of my jeans and wiggle out of them. I push my hip out to one side and slowly turn my back to him.

I place my hands around the bottom of the t-shirt and lift it over my head. I toss it to one side.Then I slowly unhook my bra and turn to face him. As I do I let them fall to the floor, showing him my C cup breasts.

I then turn to the side and let my panties fall down my legs. I slip one leg out and then kick the panties off. They land on his lap, covering his erection.I smile to myself, pleased that I'm turning him on. I turn my back towards him, hiding my smile. I then bend over and shake my ass in front of his face. He leans in for a closer look, taking in the scent of my juices that are flowing.

"Ok, now I want you to get yourself off. However you can do it, do it."

I place my hand between my legs. With my fingers I make circular motions over my clit. I moan with pleasure. Enjoying having him watch me playing with myself. "I want to see you finish. I want to know you can cum for me when I say cum," he says as he takes his cock out of his pants. I quicken the pace rubbing my clit. Within a few moments my body shakes as I start to moan and cum.

He instructs me to get under his desk. "My next appointment was here and you were going to suck me off while I met with them. If you can get me off while they're here in the room or make me moan while they are here, the job is yours!" He moves over to sit in his chair, "it's time to prove that you can be used and useful."

I crawl under his desk and turn to face him. As he moves the chair towards me I place my head on his lap and put his hard cock in my mouth. I can hear someone enter the room, but I'm not paying attention. I have a cock that needs to be blown. I better do a good job if I want this position. I bob my head up and down the length of his shaft like my life depends on it.

I hear her get up to leave the room. he blows his load just before the woman exits. he almost draws her attention as he empties his seed inside my awaiting mouth.

"You're hired. I'll have the staff show you around, your room, and get you your things. Go clean yourself up for lunch."

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)