More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by daisyphoenix daisyphoenix

What Happens Next?

I'm Master Dark's Dessert

The staff escorted me to the bathroom. It was the biggest bathroom I have ever seen. There was a place to shower at one end and a whirlpool at the other end. I turned the shower on and stepped inside.

After cleaning myself and stepping out for the shower, I saw a fluffy towel, matching panties and bra, and a collar waiting for me. I dried myself off and slipped on the bra and panties. I lifted my hair up and put the collar on. There was a tag with a symbol on it that I assumed was for his company.

A member of the staff then ushered me to the dinning room. I was instructed to wait in the corner of the room for further instructions. I stood there watching my owner eating his meal. When he was done, the staff removed the dishes and cleaned the large table.

"Joya, come here. Remove your panties and sit on the table." He instructed me very coldly, but caring. In a matter-of-fact way of telling me what was expected.

"Yes, Master Dark," I replied.

I slipped out of my panties and let them fall to the floor in the corner. I hopped up on the newly cleaned table, letting my legs hang on the edge. I spread my legs slightly, letting him get a good look at my pussy.

"Lay back and try to relax," he says, spreading me legs. I lay there, waiting for his bidding. He Lowers his head, getting closer, taking in scent scent and lightly lick my lips. I respond by spreading my legs further for him. He Runs his tongue up my slit, flicks my clit and then sucks it in his mouth. I moan very softly as my juices start to flow. He continues to suck at a constant pressure, pushing his tongue inside of you. He Uses his fingers to help in the process, running his tongue up and down my slit. Pushing the two fingers in and out like pistons, his cock grows with excitement at the thought and sight of the process.

I arch my back, enjoying the feeling of him eating me out. I can't believe that I'm getting paid for this. If I knew about this months ago, I would have been one happy girl.

He undoes his pants and stands up. At full attention, he pushes his cock inside of me. In front of the staff, as if they're not there, he starts to fuck me on the large table. I let out an audible gasp. Knowing that others are watching him have his way with me turns me on. I lay on the table like another dish that he is being served and that he can saver at your own pace. Picking up the rhythm, he places his hand around my throat, around my collar, and rips off the bra still on my body. Being more passionate and forceful, I can feel every muscle tense up with each stroke. With his free hand he takes my breast in my palm, and holds my body still from sliding on the table with each thrust. Holding my throat tighter, his body tenses up and he pulls out, shooting cum all over my body. Spurt by spurt, he empties his seed onto my naked, exposed flesh.

"The last thing I need is for you to carry my child. Every morning, you will be given a birth control pill. You will take it. Is that understood?." He walks away, leaving me there covered and exposed.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)