More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lewdman03 lewdman03

Who are you and how are you exposed?

Steven (13cm)

Steven ran down the sidewalk as fast as his legs could carry him. He was running late for work and it looked like he wasn't going to make it in time for his bitchy boss! The sight of a man in his mid thirties running down the street with a cigarette in one hand and a school gym bag in the other was a funny one for sure.

Steven had a training day which was was gleefully assured by his bumbling secretary Claire would be "full to the brim with fun activities!" She obviously had not gotten the memo in the 5 years he had worked above her that "fun" wasn't exactly something he enjoyed doing at work. He wasn't stuffy by any means but when most of his co workers were woman and men in there 20s he found it hard to care for any of there sort of "fun". Non the less his boss had made it clear the "fun" was monitory and if he wasn't there with his old school gym kit by 9am sharp he would get his pay docked. As he ran down the street he bumped into an old woman exiting a China shop. He gasped and landed in a heap on top of her as the sound of smashing China filled the air. "Aw fuck" he cried out. The woman looked up at him.

"What do you think your playing at young man?!" she shouted as he got up and brushed himself down. He chuckled a bit at her comment.

"Been a while since anyone called me young, sorry, would love to say and clean up but I'm running late" he said as he turned to leave. The woman glared.

"Don't you dare! Help me up or I will make you wish you had never been born!" He thought about her threat for a second before laughing it off.

"Look lady, I would but my boss will dock my pay if I'm late, um... here, buy a new set" he said throwing her a few coins equally up to a total of $3 before he took off running.

"Three bucks! That will hardly cover my laundry! Well then... if you like the number 3 do much..." she said to herself as she pulled a small wooden stick out from her pocket and muttered some words. She whipped her wrist and a small green flash hit him in the back but he didn't notice.

As he ran his average member was slowly shrinking. Once a good 5 inches erect it was getting smaller and smaller until it stopped at what would give him barely 3 inches! But in his soft state it was much, much smaller!

Does he notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)