More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Carnage67 Carnage67

Who is the lucky convict?

Steve Sirillo - Loan Shark

Steve Sirillo was a local money lender. On the surface he appeared to be a simple 63 year old man. The kind you see stalking the halls of an old folks home. But in certain circles he was considered second only to the Big Bosses in power. When middle class people needed money they turned to good ole Uncle Steve. He was not the kind to break a window or raid a cash register to get repayment. It was simple, pay him back through money or he’ll take it from your women. Specifically he “trades” sex in exchange for an installment of the repayment. But thank to an Organized Crimes bust, he was looking at 20 years. That could easily be the rest of his life. Steve Sirillo knows the PBE program is the only way he can get his money back and possible escape. Right before going to prison he heard that John was looking for a way out of his debt to Steve. John might have snitched to the cops, but Steve was not too sure. Sirillo definitely regretted not getting his repayment through Sonya , Lisa , or {girlfriend _first_name} asses. But he might just get his chance to John in one of their bodies.

Who’s body does Steve bribe the warden to get?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)