More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sander87 Sander87

Who is involed?

Step brother

Ok, so, let me tell you my story. My name is Alex, but everyone calls me Sasha. I know what you are thinking, Sasha is a girl's name... well, that may be true in english, but where I am from, in my language, it's a guy's name. Well, here in america, its not really and.... it made me get fun of a lot, how humiliating! And the worst of all is that Ive always been a small, thin guy with as they say "boyish good looks". Many have mistaken me for a girl, I hate it so much!

Now, a bit of background about my family. My mom is the most amazing person ever! She is beautiful, smart, caring and always been super loving to me. She has beautiful blonde hair and is 5'5" with nice curves! Myself, I have a cute look, blonde hair and I am 5'5" also, same height as my mom... which is short for a guy! I dont exercise much and Im super skinny. Ribs showing and all. Ive ben always more of a bookworm at school and prefer to study.

Oh, yea and I have 2 sisters.... well, step sisters actually... You see, the thing is, I never got to know my dad. Him and my mom broke up when I was very young and she remarried. My step father is a big guy, 6 foot tall and pretty athletic, whereas my dad is a smaller guy. Apparently my mom says he was shorter than her! I guess after my dad she decided to go for the opposite! Which, it turns out.... didn't work out either!

This is where my story begins. I had been away for a few years living with my aunt and uncle back in my country and havent seen my mom and her family. I think it's my step dad's fault. We never really got allong when I was young and he was a very possessive and controlling type of person. But now that he is gone everything will be back to normal! I am also starting college, so the timing is right! I can move back, start college and pursue my dreams all the while living with my family that I love!

I can't wait to see my mom and my 2 sisters! It's been such a long time.... The eldest one, Jamie, is 2 years younger than me, she will be finishing her last year of highschool this year. She is would of been in college by now but got held back. Oh, yea, I guess I did as well, since I am 2 years older than her, I should be 2 years into college. That's our crazy family, so much moving around and stuff causes this.

My youngest sister, Millie, I remember her.... She was so tiny and cute last I saw her! a little baby! I wonder what she looks like now? She will be starting high school this year! I bet she is just as cute as ever! maybe I can help her with her school work and she can be a smarty like her older bro?

so that is my family! Now, my story starts, as I come home from the airport with mom. I was a bit upset because the stupid airport had lost my luggage! How do they lose bags?! Its ridiculous.

I was going on and on but mom was much more calm, like always. She was reassuring me that it would be okay and its not a big deal. But what would I wear? "Its okay hunny, we will figure something out". Thats mom. always positive!

I felt sad about her divorce and was wondering to ask about it but thought better to avoid this subject. I know mom is always positive, putting on a good face. But deep down inside I think she was worried about the family falling apart.

We approach the home and I was excited to get settled in and meet my sisters!

how does the family reunion go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)