More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sander87 Sander87

how does the family reunion go?

Jamie doesn't care...

As I walked into the house, I could first see Jamie, sitting quietly watching TV in the living room. She looked at me come in and wave and smiled, nonchalantly. She didnt look that different I thought! Same old Jamie. Her face was a bit more mature tho, and she had a careless smirk. I dont think she cared too much to say hi. She was the typical arrogant teen. In her world and didnt really care about anyone else. She almost had an annoyed look.... Wasnt she curious to see me? To come say hi? I guess she didn't really care...

Mom finally came in.

"Jamie, hi. I prepared a room for Sasha upstairs, the one next to yours. can you go show it to him? thanks!"

With an annoyed sigh, Jamie got up. She walked past me, "Ok, come with me" she said as we walked toward the stairs.

Something struck me.... I hadnt noticed when she was sitting, but she got... big! Last time I saw her, she was a head shorter than me... but now, I was at her eye level! Jamie was taller than me! She must be 5'7" or 5'8". I didn't really expect to be looking up to my little sister!

"Thank" I smiled trying to be friendly "Jamie... y-you've gotten big!" I nervously mentioned.

she smiled that arrogant smirk of hers "Not really... You're just small, Sasha"

we finally made it to my room.

what is Alex's new room like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)