More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rambrofizmo Rambrofizmo

What's next?

Step Daughter Recruits Her Friends For Stepdad

Step Slut (Emily):

Emily: Hi Daddy.

Kevin: Hey sweetheart. Excited to come back from college for Christmas break.

Emily: Yes i can't wait. That's actually why i texted you daddy. I want you to chose your gift?

Kevin: What's wrong with the gift you usually get me. It never disappoints.

Emily: Oh dont worry daddy, you'll still get that. It wouldn't be the holidays if you didnt use me like a cheap whore as mom sleeps off all the wine she drank at dinner. But this year's gift is even better.

Kevin: And how do you plan on doing that?

Emily: We'll all semester ive been finding new toys for you to unwrapped this year. Ive found three really good ones. So now you get to chose which one to make daddies girl like me.

Kevin: Okay you got my attention. What are my options?

Emily: The first girl is my Sophie Leone. She's my best friend on Campus. She recently broke up with her boyfriend. Asshole cheated on her and trash talked her looks on campus. Shes feeling really low and in need of positive attention.

Kevin: Oh she'll have no problem getting that positive attention as long as she's willing to earn it.

Emily: Oh from the stories she told me that shouldn't be a problem. Dont let the pretty face fool you. She's loves it rough.

Next girl is my not so secret admirer Cadey Mercury. She goes to school with me and been crushing on me like crazy. Eventually i started dating her. Figured youd like to give the cunt licker her first taste cock. Poor idiot is so obsessed with me that she do whatever i say. I told her I'd never date a girl my daddy didnt like and she vowed to do whatever it takes to get you to like her if she's invited.

Kevin: Oh poor dyke has no idea what she signed up for.

Emily: Dumb but obedient. She'd actually be a good girlfriend if not for the fact she could never compete with your cock.

And finally is my roommate Leana Lovings. Super cute nerdy girl. Every guy on campus wants to take her v card but she rejects them all. A night of drunken truth or dare she admitted shes into older who would dominate and use her.

Kevin: The dream nerdy submissive. I can see why all the boys want to claim her.

Emily: Yup and all three have no plans for their break. So who should i bring to the house for the holiday. Ill fine and excuse to get mom out the house and give you two alone time.

Who Does Kevin Chose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)