More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Where will Ezra Sleep?

Staying Put

"What about them? You want to go to bed?" Ezra asked.

"Well, not yet, but there's a bed and tv and everything in the other bedroom," I tried.

"Oh, that's gonna be my office. Perfect size for one. As for sleeping, I figured I'd stay right here with my little sister," Ezra insisted and crawled over and wrapped me up in her arms for a nice big hug, giving me a kiss on the cheek. Pulling away I noticed her left hand fell on my legs.

"But, umm, I usually sleep naked," I said, feeling a bit nervous, yet, in that smile of hers, I felt like I could trust her with anything.

She gasped slightly, "You naughty girl!"And quickly grabbed me and yanked me towards her, pulling me over her legs, without missing a beat she hiked up my skirt and quickly gave me ten good spankings while I squirmed beneath her. I was too embarrassed to question her as she held me there.

After she was done, she promptly pulled down my panties and guided me onto my back where she finished removing them. "What are you doing?" I finally asked.

"Getting you ready for bed, silly," she answered as she unbuttoned and unzipped my white jean skirt and slid it off of me.

I was in shock as she unbuttoned my blouse, and sat me up to remove it and my bra. "There. All ready for bed. And I must say, your naked body is better than I thought it would be. I mean, perfect little tits," here she cupped my breasts for emphasis, "And such a pretty naked pussy," and she spread my legs to give herself and whoever a better look.

"T-thanks."

"You are very welcome. Aw, look at you, all terrified. I don't bite. Look, would your be more comfortable if I got naked too?"

Should Ezra strip?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)