More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by diaperslut diaperslut

Should Ezra strip?

Kate doesn't get to answer

Before I could say anything, Ezra pulled off her shirt, revealing her...well...quite lovely breasts to me. With a bright smile she got off the bed and slid off her boxers to reveal a seven inch, semi-erect penis between her legs and my eyes were instantly transfixed and, despite myself, I could feel a wetness between my legs.

Her smile got brighter at my reaction as she climbed back onto the bed. With saying a word, she took my right hand and guided it to her cock. It felt very real, stiffening at my touch. I tried to pull my hand away instinctively, but she held it fast. "Come on, stroke," she commanded and I did as if her words were absolutely law.

My legs were still parted, and she took that opportunity to lick her fingers and press them against my lower lips. "Oh. You're a little wet, already. But not quite enough."

It was her skilled hand on my snatch; the tingles and zaps of pleasure that broke my trance a bit, but my hand stayed on her cock. "But...you're my..." I started.

"Alright, enough talking," she commanded and to make sure I shut up, she took a couple kneeling steps forward, while using the hand that was on my pussy to push my head towards her cock. I'll admit, I've always been a bit of a cock nut. And hers actually tasted pretty good. Not too salty, not too bitter and there was something about her that made me simply want to obey her.

A loud moan escaped her lips. "That's a good girl. Fuck, you're a good cocksucker."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)