More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Daylan Daylan

Stay or Go?

Stay

You wordlessly lay down next to Amelia, answering her question by taking her into your arms and letting her nuzzle her head against your chest. You feel her sigh as she all but melts into your embrace, humming softly in pleasure as the two of you lay there.

"Thanks," she finally says after a little while, "for not getting freaked out. I know I come off pretty forward to a lot of people and you'd be surprised how many just kinda shove me away instead of going along with it, despite what everyone says about guys."

You give the top of her head a light kiss, happy that she apparently enjoyed herself as much as you did. Though, a stray thought crosses your mind as you think back over what just happened and Amelia apparently sees something in your face that reflects it.

"Guess this wasn't what you were expecting, was it?" she asks with a wry smirk, "Bet you were expecting your first time to be with some busty, pure-hearted fellow virgin than a nympho flatty, huh?"

You bop her lightly on the nose with your finger. "Don't say stuff like that," you said, "I enjoyed it a lot. And 'flatty'? Seriously? Whoever would call you that would have to be really stupid and mean!"

Amelia smiles up at you happily, her eyes sparkling at you with an expression you have never seen a woman make at you before. She suddenly blushes and looks away from you, swallowing softly before saying, "Thanks. And... hey... if you ever wanna do this again, could I make a request?"

You tilt your head to the side but say nothing, your silence being taken by her as a sign for her to continue.

"Could you take me like you did this time?" she asks before clarifying, "Just... push me down. Bend me over. Put me up against the wall. Use me like I'm your personal cumdump whenever and wherever you want to. I've had guys top me before but it's been a while since it felt... well... like THAT."

She then quickly adds as she looks at you again, "And don't misunderstand! I'm not askin' for this to be, like, a REALATIONSHIP or anything like that! You're free to date or fuck whoever you like, no strings attached... just ...y'know... given everything that got dumped on you today, think of me as some stress relief if you need it."

You blink in surprise. On one hand, this all is kind of sudden and you are no sure why a woman would be so free with herself so quickly with someone she just met. On the other hand, it is oddly reassuring that if this new life starts getting to you there is someone on-hand to at least take the edge off.

The thought of future action with Amelia causes your cock to stir back to life, pressing against her stomach. She darts her eyes down at it before looking over at the bedside clock and then up at you with an impish smile. "We still got a little time before I need to start getting ready for next class," she says, "Want me to take care of that for you?"

Do I?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)