More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Daylan Daylan

Do I?!

"Yes. With Your Mouth."

Amelia smiles at your response but, to your surprise, instead of moving down your body, she separates from your embrace and moves fully onto her back. At your questioning gaze she winks at you and says, "Climb on. This'll feel really good for you and if you're worried about hurting me, I'll give you a little slap on the butt or something if you're going too hard or putting too much weight down on me."

You nod in understanding, placing your knees on either side of her chest and letting your manhood hang just over her lips. Amelia extends her tongue, swirling it around the head of your manhood several times to clean away your mixed fluids from it before opening her mouth wide, inviting you inside.

You take the invitation, angling your dick down into it her mouth. She moans greedily around it as you press inwards, the vibrations sending waves of pleasure into your body. Eventually you bump against the back of her mouth and hold there for a few moments, enjoying the new sensations you are feeling. You then begin to move your hips lightly, working to balance your weight as you fuck her mouth like it was her pussy.

Amelia's hands go to your bottom, squeezing lightly as she helps you get into a good pace and angle, raising her head up to make your movements easier until, with a wet clicking noise, your cock sinks in even deeper and you hilt yourself in her throat, your balls bumping up against her chin. You can feel her gurgling around your rod, your entire body shaking as her gag reflex causes her throat to squeeze at your dick tightly.

Resuming at a slower pace to give her time to breath through her nose, you continue deep throating Amelia from your dominant position. You soon start moving faster, the pleasurable sensations combined with her encouraging squeezes of your bottom giving you more and more courage to be more aggressive. You are not sure how much longer you are going to hold out, but you can feel the tingling rush of your oncoming climax approaching...

... And then the door swings open, causing you to freeze up during a particularly hard inward thrust as you look over your shoulder.

Entering the room is a very pale looking woman with long, waist length black hair that has streaks of purple in it for some reason. She is dressed in her school uniform but it does little to hide the fact that she has a rather generous bust and wide hips. She is not looking up at first, adjusting the strap of her backpack as she starts saying, "Hey, Amelia. Are you..."

She stops as she does look up, seeing you mounted on top of Amelia, your cock crammed down her throat to the hilt, Amelia quivering in pleasure as she suckles at your manmeat. The most surprising thing to you, however, is how calmly the newcomer takes the sight. Instead of some sort of scream, a sign of anger, or even awkward embarrassment, instead she sighs and tries to look around you towards Amelia as she comments in a flat but husky sounding voice, "Seriously? The new guy? On his first day?"

Amelia cannot answer with words for obvious reasons but does manage to lift one of her hands to give the newcomer a thumbs-up, causing the latter to roll her eyes, sigh again and say, "Well, whatever. I'll wait until you're done. Got to ask you about some stuff for the next class we got together."

Flopping down on her bed on the other side of the room, the newcomer looks at you again and adds, "You should probably finish up before she passes out."

You look back down at Amelia, who is still suckling but her eyes are starting to roll back in her head, the clenching and throbbing of her throat growing more and more intense. You start to pull back, Amelia taking in big sniffs of air through her nostrils and you pause, looking over at the new girl for a moment in confusion, unsure if you should pull out or keep going. The girl sighs again, sounding slightly annoyed as she props her elbows on her knees and rests her chin on her hands. "You know her long enough," she says, nodding at Amelia again, "you get used to this kinda stuff."

Still feeling a bit weird, but also feeling Amelia's hands almost beggingly pushing on your rear to continue, you return your attentions to the one who did ask you to use her as a cumdump after all. Somehow, the eyes of another observing your actions only makes the sensations more intense instead of awkward now that you have returned to it. Your pace returns to its former frantic one quickly, Amelia gurgling and slurping in pleasure around your cock as it slides between her lips.

Eventually, you grit your teeth, hissing between them heavily as you groan loudly and, with one final thrust, begin climaxing, your second load of seed pumping into Amelia's mouth and down her throat. Amelia gulps down your cream eagerly, the new girl leaning in a little to watch more closely as you finish, pulling out and noting that Amelia has kept the last of your load in her mouth, swirling it around in a show for both you and her roommate before finally swallowing.

You crawl off of Amelia, flopping to your side and looking down at her as she sits up. Neither of you really seem to care about covering yourselves up at this point but even then the ease with which Amelia takes the newcomer's entrance surprises you. "Sorry, Vicki," she croaks, her throat still readjusting to the absence of your member, "thought you weren't gonna be back for another half hour."

"Teacher got through the lecture faster than he expected," Vicki replies.

Amelia giggles, looking over at you sheepishly as she says, "Sorry to you too. Don't worry though, Vicki's cool... but I'm gonna have to ask you to go for now, if that's okay."

You have found yourself thinking this a lot today but this was not the way you expected your first sexual experience to go and the newest wrinkle of an unemotional observer does seem like a good point to stop for now before something even stranger happens. You get up and dress, looking at the two girls as they have a casual talk around you, sounding like very old friends. You wonder how two people who seem very different at first glance also seem to have such an easy familiarity with each other.

However, that is a question that will have to wait for another time as you head for the door, Amelia waving at you as she calls out, "See you tomorrow in class... or wherever else you wanna meet up! I'll give you a more proper introduction to Vicki then!"

"Whatever," Vicki grumbles and, as you close the door behind you, you hear her resume asking, "Seriously? New guy? First day?"

Time For Next Class Or Another Encounter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)