More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

Do you stay or do you go?

Stay in with Daisy.

Managing to keep your voice from cracking, you answer, "Sure thing, Daisy, after all, I've always wanted to be a doctor. Do you know if I'll need to do a residency after I get my Dickology degree?" Whether from surprise at your sudden forwardness, or merely because a sissy can't help but laugh at a dick joke, Daisy almost falls over in a fit of musical laughter. She seems a lot less scary when she's laughing, and for the first time in a month, you actually feel relaxed around her.

"That's the Brian I remember. I tell you, grow some tits and suck a few dozen cocks and all the sudden your friends get all weird on you." She laughs, but a little sadness creeps into her eyes. You feel a pang of guilt. You had been fast friends at the beginning of the year. Joking, playing endless hours of video games together, boozing it up getting blazed and passing out slumped together on the couch. It was never weird then, but since Dave became Daisy, and really, REALLY seemed to embrace it, you haven't known how to talk to her.

You put a hand on her shoulder and wipe away a tear with the other. "Hey, don't ruin your make up or you'll really be pissed at me. And I don't know want to have to use google translate to find out my best friend called me a mother fucker." She laughs and hugs you tight. It's tender, and sweet, and just what both of you really, REALLY needed after a month of awkwardness. Then you realize her breasts are crushed against your chest and her nipples are hard enough to cut diamonds...and so is your cock.

Daisy pulls away with a guilty smile, "Sorry, I guess I have been teasing you a lot lately. In my defense, you get the cutest little scrunched up face when you are all horny. Hee hee." She laughs angelically, but her intentions are clearly anything put pure. She gets a thoughtful look on her face, and suggests, "We should get back to hanging out like we used to! Only this time, maybe we can be best friends with benefits. Eee there's that sexy scrunchy face." She turns and makes her way to the mini fridge, really, REALLY taking her time and swaying her alluring ass with every seductive step. She bends over giving you a view of her heavenly humps and you can see she isn't wearing panties, which is her usual date night practice. She finally comes back up with a bottle of rum and a two liter of coke and asks, "So you wanna get shit faced with me, bro?"

You aren't so sure getting drunk is such a good idea when your head is already spinning, then again, maybe a stiff drink is just what you need.

Do you take a stiff one?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)