More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kinkster-Sir-H Kinkster-Sir-H

Always what?

Stay and hear me out...

"You are more than welcome to stay and convince me of how badly you need to pass math. But, this?" - I continued, pointing at my boxers. - "This is how I relax on my breaks... you're all here on my break, so you've gotta be alright with that." - I said with an evil grin on my face. - "I’m not gonna anyone to stay, just remember your bribe attempt before you think about blabbing to anyone."

By now my cock was pretty hard with all those beauties in front of me. They were either staring at it or dumbfounded by my words, but all-in-all utterly lost and just unable to act or say anything. - "Chop-chop ladies! Make up your mind! Leave now or come here and kneel beside me."

"You can’t do that!" - Yelled Anna, again. She was the tallest of them all, pretty athletic body with shoulder-length pitch black hair. - "I can’t believe this!" – Anna then stormed out of the room slamming the door behind her.

"Anyone joining her?" - The 4 girls left shared the same scared look, looking at each other but still unable to say anything. They just stood there and I took that as my cue. - "Very well. Alice, would be so kind as to lock the door then join your friends here, please?"

Alice stood motionless for a second before snapping out of it and walking towards the door slowly. Once she was back I had all girls shyly kneeling by my feet. In front of me were Alice, Erica, Tamara and Debbie.

"Girls, do you like games?" - I started off, feeling powerful. "I like to play games when I wanna relax. I think we can play a really fun one that might just help you with math, too... what do you say?" - No one dared ask what the game was or respond. I stood up and naturally removed my shoes and shirt, keeping only my underwear on in front of them. – "Problem, anyone?" – They all acquiesced. – "Good. I'm in my office, it’s only natural that I act as casual when YOU'RE the ones pestering me in here, right? But anyway, who here has a boyfriend?"

After a few seconds, only Alice lifted her hand. - "Only Alice? None of you girls? - I asked, pointing at Debbie, Erica and Tamara.

"Not now..." - Mumbled Debbie.

"Yeah, I've been single since Christmas" - Continued Tamara.

Erica remained still, though. Her eyes were facing her knees, she didn't dare face anyone. It was clear what was going on. So instead of rubbing salt on the wound, I pretended not to notice.

"Wow... ok, so... Alice, tell me something... do you fool around with your boyfriend much?" - Silence. - "It’s ok, darling, we’re all friends, here, aren't we? There'll be no telling. What we say - or do - stays here, I promise." - I said, looking straight at her and gently lifting her chin to face me. - "Well?"

Mumbling and stuttering, Alice finally replied. - "Hmmm, we m... mak.. make out sometimes, I g... guess. When we’re at his place…"

"Ah, I see. And… have you ever seen him, you know, naked?" - Blushing, Alice immediately looked down. The three other girls just froze in place. - "Now, now... there’s no need to be embarrassed, Alice. Anyone else here seen a naked man before?" - Both Debbie and Tamara lifted their hands, slightly ashamed. – "A-ha. Internet or live?" - I probed further.

"Internet" - They replied in unison.

"Hmm, interesting. As for myself… I've seen a few girls. But my girlfriend and I broke up recently and I've been feeling a bit down lately. You don't want your teacher to feel down, do you girls?" – They all shook their head. – "Good, good… so for our game, I was thinking we could pretend I was your new boyfriend. I mean, when you think about it, that's what girlfriends are for. They always make their boyfriend feel good, right? And vice-versa! But now... now I have no one to do that for me." - I looked down, kind of sad for real, but making it a bigger deal than it actually was.

"What happened, Mr. Arch…" - Erica began questioning empathetically.

"Do you girls know what happens when a couple is fooling around and the girl ends up... kissing her boyfriend.... down there?"

"Like a blowjob?" - Tamara asked. - "Of course we know what a blowjob is..." - Continued a cocky teen.

"Exactly, Tam. Like a blowjob. Now there's a great way for a girl to make her boyfriend feel good. Any of you ever…?" - They all looked at each other, eyes wide open. – "It’s ok if you haven't. Or if you have. The most important thing about blowjobs is eagerness. If you really show how much you want to do it, how much you really want to please your boyfriend, he will love every second of it, trust me."

"Ew, do girls actually do that?!" - Inquired Erica. - "That's like... SO gross... yuck."

"Oh, Erica. Not only do girls do it, but they do it often - and they love it, too." - I emphasized. - "Think about it, wouldn't you like making your boyfriend feel that good? If you had the power to truly help him relax and make him love you even more. Would you want to?"

"I guess, but..."

"Well, there you go. Of course you would, it's only natural. Expected, even. In real relationships, that is."

The room was silent. I could hear my own breathing, which was getting shallow with all this sex talk and these teens kneeling at my feet.

"My favorite part, though... have you girls seen what happens when you get really, really good at going down on your a guy?" - Not a peep. - "You know... you've watched porn, right?" - Silence again. I could tell they all knew. Maybe not in practice, maybe not in detail, but they knew. I doubt any of these girls was a saint behind closed doors. But I played along anyway.

"You know what? I'm gonna let you find out for yourselves, then. It'll be very revealing, trust me. So this is how the game'll work. You'll all draw straws to define an order. Each turn will take 5 minutes and, for that period, you'll get to be my girlfriend. - I explained, calmly walking to my desk drawer and picking up a pack of toothpicks. Breaking 4 down into different sizes, I presented them to the girls, covering the short end with my hand.

"Take your pick, go on." - First was Debbie, followed by Tamara and Erica. the last one to pull was Alice. - "It looks like..."

Who drew the shortest stick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)