More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kinkster-Sir-H Kinkster-Sir-H

Who drew the shortest stick?

Erica

"Erica, you drew the short straw. So you’ll be first." - It’s only fitting, seeing as you’re the only one who has never been with a man before. – I thought, grinning and thinking about having a virgin mouth on my cock. - "C’mon, kneel between my legs, make yourself comfortable. And don’t be afraid… we’re a couple now, remember? So be a good girlfriend." - I calmly guided.

Erica had a terrified look on her face as she knelt down, staring at my semi-hard cock, still constrained. Standing up, I directed her to remove my briefs. She could barely react, herself anyway. Shyly, she tried to pull my underwear down, but my boner prevented it from sliding. It was funny to see Erica's 'what-the-hell-do-I-do-now' face. Unhooking my cock from the band, I watched as she dragged them down to my ankles, avoiding to look at my manhood. After stepping out of them, I grabbed the back of Erica’s head and gently guided it towards me.

"Go ahead, Erica, don't be scared. Go on, look at it, it's ok." - I said, in warm, encouraging tone. I took one step forward and brought it within an inch of her face. - "Don't be afraid now. Examine it. Smell it. Smell it, yes, that’s it.". - Erica's delicate nose was now shyly sniffing the shaft of my cock. What a sight. - "Go ahead, play with it, don’t overthink it, just play around." – I nudged. Erica was being surprisingly obedient so far, considering she had a dick in in her face for the first time ever. She must've been curious after all, but she wasn't taking much initiative, so I stepped in again. - "Good girl, now let's try something. Let's play a game I used to play with my ex…" - I lied. – "Why don't you try... rubbing your face on it?"

Erica just stared at me, perplexed. – "Don't worry, it'll be fun." – Putting my hand on her nape, I gently encouraged her to comply. The first touch of Erica’s lips made me twitch. – "Hmmm fuck yeah!" - I burst out. - "How does it feel? See that? It's getting harder because of you... it’s all because of your adorable face, you know? Feel it, Erca, take this opportunity to learn how about men." - I said watching her grimace as she inhaled dick aroma for the first time. It was June and I’d been sitting in all day teaching, so I was probably reeking down there. - Even better. - I thought to myself, grinning at her discomfort. - "Hmm, now its time to open up, sweetie. Yeah, open your mouth... just like this... - I said, slightly touching her lips with my fingers. - "It's time to earn that grade, Erica. It's time to kiss it. C'mon, make your boyfriend feel good, put your tongue out."

Erica knew it was time. The little virgin girl was scared shitless, I could tell. Anyone could. Her hands were making a tight first, she had sweat dripping down her forehead. Petting her head, I tried to put the girl at ease. - "Hey, now. I know it's scary the first time, but it'll all be ok. We're just having some harmless fun, right? I promise nothing bad will happen. Now, come on... slowly... slowly." - I said as I pried her mouth open with my hands. - "That's it, darling. Tongue out, now, let's start easy, ok?" - I guided, now wondering if she had even kissed a guy before. Maybe this girl was about to suck dick before she even kissed anyone! That thought made my cock ache, so I began rubbing my glans on her tongue. - "Hmmmm, that's it, that's it..." - I was having a blast when Erica suddenly pulled back, wiping her tongue with her forearm, like a spoiled brat that didn't like their veggies.

"Now, now. We don't do that, here. Good girlfriends would never." - Reaching for her head, I ordered sternly. "Open." - In one movement, I stuck my fingers in her mouth and slapped her cheek with my hard cock gently. - "Wider, Eric. C'mon, Tongue out.". - Now back in submission, Erica complied, presenting me that not-so-virgin mouth again. - "Hmmm yes! Yes! See, girls? This is one way to begin pleasing your boyfriend... use your tongue. Caress the head with it. Move your head, play around. Slide it in and out again. Like this." – I was teaching oral sex to the other girls while using Erica's face to demonstrate. - "Fuck, this feels amazing. Now slide it deeper... deeper... yeah, go on. Hold it there. Hold it... ohhh yes!" – She was a good girl. I was puppeteering her Erica’s head and yet she looked completely . What a turn-on that was. Her soft hair in between my fingers, her soft tongue on my cock...

"Explore your boyfriend’s body. Play with him. Enjoy yourself. Enjoy him. And above all, remember a blowjob is not just about the penis." – I preached, sliding her face down on me, making sure I was rubbing my all-day underwear-constrained groin on it. – "You see, girls… sex is more than just a physical act. It's all about intimacy. Your girlfriend should know and enjoy you, your shapes, your smells... she should be absolutely comfortable with ALL of it." – I was so turned on now that I just started stuffing Erica’s nose in my pubic hair, roughly sliding her face down until it reached my balls. - "Those... they play a key role in it, girls." – Tilting Erica’s head backwards, I nested my balls on top of her nose. – "That's a good girlfriend, Erica. You see, girls, you can and SHOULD play with the balls just like you did with the dick. It’s just as sensitive, if not more!" - I was trying to make it sound like she was giving me a great blowjob, but I was doing all the work for her.

"That’s right, use your tongue, too... let it roam… let it explore... lick them!" - I exclaimed, prompting Erica to slide her tongue in between my balls for the first time. The other three girls were hypnotized by the free porn they were witnessing live, probably still not fully believing it was actually happening. The more I played with Erica, the more attention I drew from them. - "Good girl, Erica. Lick it faster now, faster... yeah! See that little hole there?" - I asked, pulling back and pointing at the pee slit.

She nodded in reply, wiping her mouth and face as best as she could. It was cute. Especially because all she did was spread it more.

"Well, that's also a sensitive spot. So... what are you waiting for? Play with it." - And just before I could guide her mouth to it, she finally spoke.

"Isn't that where... you... where the pee...?" – She said with a look of disgust. Little did she know she was turning me on more and more with her innocent inquiries.

"Hahah, well, yeah it is, sweetie. But you don't have to worry. It's not like there pee in there now. It’s safe." – I said amidst laughs. I then watched as those little hands grab my dick delicately. Each of her thumbs gently spreading the sides of my glans, opening the slit and actually peeking inside, which only made me laugh more. - "See? Nothing there... smell it. No pee, right? Now be a good girl and..." - Pulling her head towards me I watched as she gently probed it with her soft tongue, still making a face. It was just a huge turn on watching Erica reluctantly explore my body like that.

"Hmmm yes! Lick it, Erica, lick it! Taste it!" – And as she noticed I was right, her tongue grew more confident. From tiny licks, she grew more courageous and dared explore my dick more freely. Unfortunately for her (and me) her time was up.

"Amazing job!" - I lied, hoping to encourage her a bit more and winking at her while she moved back to her previous spot on the ground. - "So...".

Who's up next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)