More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dracone dracone

How Does the Story Start

Starting With Fiendish Truths

Delvin Artanus was 24; he had been looking after the Devil’s Eye inn for a little over half his life; his mother had told him it had a different name when his grandfather, who kicked the bucket almost a decade before he was born, had passed ownership on to her but she changed it to honor his father; Delvin didn’t fully understand his mother’s devotion to his sire, he understood it had something to do with a devil’s unique abilities but couldn’t quite understand how the influence of a devil from years prior to his birth could have such a strong lingering effect on the target.

Delvin was a demon-kin, what some called a fiend-kith, because he was born from the act of a devil siring him with a mortal woman. Delvin’s mother, Dalia, was an astoundingly gorgeous and sexy woman; he had her visage and likeness plastered all over the commons as different portraits as a loving tribute to his mother. Delvin himself was indigo in color with vibrantly crimson hair, a pair of vibrantly scarlet nub-like horns on his forehead, and an average tail that ended in an almost heart-shaped tip; Delvin was actually very socially capable and good-looking; he had caught some of his female patrons occasionally mention he was indeed fuckable in their eyes; he also had well-proportioned muscles, even if he was only slightly above average in strength from all the manual labor he did for the inn, he was also pretty mentally capable; and had even become quite the lore keeper since taking ownership of the inn, or so he heard from time to time.

Delvin was about to learn why, and more, sooner than he thought. It was dead time, the time when no duties or obligations seemed to be needed for an extended period of time. That’s when she walked in; Delvin could feel the lasciviousness on her before he even saw or smelled her. She introduced her as Infera; she was a smoking hot pink demon-kin in black lingerie with red accents, which meant she at least had quite the coin purse; her tail was a little longer than Delvin’s tail and ended in a similar tip, and her DD-Cup bosom was rather impressive.

She requested, in a voice with a sultry tone with a salacious accent, that she and Delvin converse somewhere more private; when Delvin asked why she surprised him by saying it concerned his father. That got Delvin to take her to his secluded conference room really fast, he wanted to hear this out a bit more, but he would still be prepared with some tricks he had picked up in his time as the one in charge of the inn.

“Alright, what’s this about my father,” inquired Delvin as he finished closing and securing the door to the conference room; the room was pretty spacious, with a decently sized round table and benches that were part of the wall ringing all the way around and completing a full circle themselves when the door was closed.

“To start with,” said Infera, “what can you tell me about your father?”

“Not a whole lot,” said Delvin, “I only know what my mother told me, and all she really said was that he was a devil of some kind, didn’t have the right aura for a demon, gave her an alias then did his magic on her before knocking her up with me. She was also incredibly devoted to him until she died; every time she thought she was doing or getting some request from him, she got all excited.”

“That’s actually a bit more than I anticipated,” said Infera with a wicked smile; she dropped her disguise to reveal a succubus with all her features greatly enhanced from the image she had projected a moment earlier (she was extra curvy with FFF-Cup bosom), “good. Your father was the Lord of Corruption, someone took him out recently but refused to claim his territory, and so the title and position have been passed on to you; you’ll start to experience the changes that come with your inheritance soon enough. But in the meantime, you will need to build your own nation of corrupted souls to join you on your arrival to claim your birthright. I am one of your father’s high-ranking succubi; your mother was my junior; she was transformed into a succubus almost as powerful as me when she died as a mortal; she ruled as one of your father’s seven queens. Regrettably, she perished in the fight against our invaders while working to ensure your father’s survival; he was slain shortly after her. I, too, would have shared that fate, if not for your father’s command to make myself undetectable and watch from a secure distance for a time safe to move and then come straight to you. The proximity of the temple is concerning; it caused my arrival in the mortal plane to veer off a bit from the intended location, even though it is several miles away.”

“The nearest church is just shy of 12 miles from here,” said Delvin, “and you’re saying that distance seriously messed up your target coordinates?”

“Without a summoning source, like a circle, I didn’t have anything magical or metaphysical to lock on to.”

“I suppose that makes sense,” said Delvin, “So, your duty, now, is training me in the early part of my journey of tapping into the powers of the Lord of Corruption?”

“Yes,” said Infera, “which means the first of your tasks is to unlock the power of a devil inside of you; after that, I’ll share how to corrupt others, and finish their corruptive transformations with you, after you make sure to revitalize my demonic energies.”

“So, I have to fuck you, intensely,” said Delvin with a straight face; Delvin wasn’t a virgin; he’d fooled around with a few women since he turned 18, but they only stuck around for 1 or 2 nights, one had even been a young courtesan that had run away from her employers because of how abusive one of her partners was, and not in a fun way.

“Basically,” she said, “but that can wait, for the time being. Your education on how to utilize your fiendish powers.”

“Okay,” said Delvin, “I’ve entertained this notion long enough without anything to really show for it; I’m going to require some tangible proof to your claims, something this big is going to require some physical proof before we continue. I will admit some things line up, such as my mother’s devotion to my sperm donor because he used his power to corrupt her, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to take all this at face value, and what comes after, without some sort of proof to your claims. I will admit, your story was interesting and entertaining, I’ve heard groups of adventurers tell similarly outlandish tales, but those were with their friends who were there for things they were usually discussing.”

“Well, at least you’re shrewd,” said Infera, “and not entirely trusting of new information that comes your way, but are at least willing to hear everything out when it comes your way; that’s very much like your father.” She reached in behind herself and pulled up a booklet adorned with a black and crimson heart with a key styled on a spear to his face.

“That looks like my mother’s diary,” said Delvin, “or at least a version of it.” He carefully took the offered items, saying no more, and placed the book at arm's length on the table before him before inserting the spear-styled key into the lock in the heart and turning, then unlocked the book and opened it. When other apparent happened, Delvin pulled the book closer and noticed his mother’s own handwriting; her writing was etched into his mind better than most would think possible; he could recognize her own mother’s work from a forgery with a casual glance.

“It’s good to see you reasonably skeptical,” said Infera, “even with possible presented proof.”

“That’s what I’m most skeptical of,” said Delvin as he leafed through the opened diary, “this all seems to be my mother’s handwriting, “I was always good at noticing forgeries when it came to that,” he closed the book and slid to the side a moment later, “what was there actually spoke pretty highly of you, so I’m willing to at least entertain this discussion further.”

“Nice to hear,” said Infera, “with each new soul you fully corrupt, you’ll take on the more aspects of a devil, in terms of physiology and power; your mind is already at the base level for what it means to be a devil, skepticism and suspicion and all. The more powerful the one you corrupt, the greater the power you’ll receive. As for me, I’m just the primer to get everything properly going.”

“I think I might have someone in mind,” said Delvin, “but let’s start with you, but not here; too many issues.”

“Then where do you suggest?”

“You’ll see in a moment,” said Delvin with a fiendish grin. He then made a gesture, and Infera resumed her facade and followed him out of the room, then out of the building. He then closed the door and held up a small bronze key before an arcane symbol flashed on the doorway, “One of the adventurers I know made this tool for me,” he said with a wry smile.

He then led the disguised demoness 80 or so feet into the forest; he then pulled a chunk of stone out of his and started muttering in arcane words while making arcane gestures for a few minutes before a simple square stone tower that was twenty to thirty feet wide on all sides about 100 feet tall. He put the chunk of stone back in his pocket.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)