More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chrystal Dark chrystal Dark

What should Karen do?

Start by making the bed

Well, the woman did say it was okay to go ahead and service the room. It was actually quite common to find someone still in a room at the time. They would normally either be just leaving, or they would be sitting quietly on the balcony or watching television. Karen had heard stories about maids who had walked in on naked men or women, or even couples, but she generally gave them little credence. It had never yet happened to her nor to anyone she knew, and anyway most of the room maids in this hotel were at least 30 and most (including, in her own opinion, herself) were not exactly that attractive. Of course, Karen's opinion of herself was gained from her ex-husband, but she'd never had anyone tell her otherwise.

"Okay, thanks", she called back through the door, then added, "I'll be as quick as I can".

"Oh, no hurry", the voice came back.

Karen shrugged and wedged the room door open, then moved quickly into the room. The double bed had been slept in, that was clear, but it wasn't in the sort of tangled mess the beds were often in. In fact she would hazard a guess that only one person was occupying the room. A skirt, blouse, bra and panties were folded neatly on one of the chairs, an overnight bag stood on the suitcase stand, and rather incongruously, a large steamer trunk sat in the corner of the room. The balcony door stood open a crack letting in some cool air and the sounds of the city below. The curtains were open and Karen paused for a moment to admire the view of the bay. She never grew tired of that view despite seeing it every day. One of the mugs on the tea and coffee stand had been used, and a used tea bag stood beside it along with an empty milk pot and a sugar sachet. A room service breakfast tray stood near the bed, the last few crumbs of what was almost certainly a good meal still adorning the plates.

Karen turned to the bed and quickly stripped the sheets off, pulled the pillows from the pillow cases, bundled it all into a big ball and headed back out to her trolley. She dumped the used linen in the big cloth bag on the front, that would be dumped down the laundry chute later, and pulled a clean set of linen from the pile on the back of the trolley. She was just finishing up putting the clean linen on the bed when she heard the bathroom door open, and then a moment later the room door closed.

"Well, hello, pretty one", the voice said, less muffled now.

Karen spun around and her mouth dropped open. Standing before her was a beautiful young woman in her twenties, stark naked, long, wavy ginger hair cascading damply down her freckled face and shoulders. The woman's breasts stood out firm and almost perky, her nipples were the same orange colour as her freckles. Her waist was trim and her belly flat, her legs long and muscular. Between them a soft bush of the exact same colour as both her hair and eyebrows curled. The woman stood 5'8" tall, taller than Karen by a good few inches. Bright green eyes surveyed the maid in her black and white uniform, before locking onto the older woman's pale blue eyes.

"P- pretty? Me...?" Karen stammered in surprise as the woman stepped rapidly towards her, making no effort to cover herself. In a moment she was standing far closer than Karen was comfortable with.

"Yes, you. You're really quite attractive". The woman's words were calm, soft and yet assertive. Clearly she was someone used to saying what she thought and not being contradicted. She reached up and brushed a stray lock of Karen's dark brown hair from the maid's forehead.

Karen felt panic rising in her. What did this woman want? Why was she standing so close? She needed to do something, make some sort of move to get away, get this woman out of her personal space.

How should Karen move to get away from the redhead?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)