More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chrystal Dark chrystal Dark

How should Karen move to get away from the redhead?

Push her away

Karen felt her panic rise as the naked redhead stepped closer. Her instinct was to take a step backwards, but the bed was right behind her. A quick glance left and right revealed that there wasn't much room to get away in either direction. Karen raised her hands defensively placed them on the woman's shoulders and pushed, gently at first.

"Oh? You're a hands-on type, hmm?" The woman asked with a chuckle. She put her own hands on Karen's chest, deliberately placing them on the maid's breasts, and pushed back.

"Ow!" Karen squeaked, having her boobs squashed like that hurt - although she wasn't entirely sure that she didn't like it anyway. But, no, this was not right. without thinking she gave the woman a mighty shove. The redhead staggered back a pace, a look of surprise on her face being quickly replaced by a look of anger. Her right hand swung around and struck Karen on the left cheek.

"You bitch! How dare you shove me! I'll have you fired for this!"

Whay will karen do in response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)