More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chrystal Dark chrystal Dark

How should Karen move to get away from the redhead?

Persuade her that she (Karen) just wants to do her job

Karen felt panic rising in her chest, but pushed it aside. Sure, it wasn't every day that she got accosted by a really attractive woman, but she was a professional with a job to do, right? She took a deep breath. "Look, er, miss..."

"... Annette", the redhead supplied, her lips far to close to Karen's.

"... Annette, right, look, Annette, I just c- came in here to make up the room for you, s-so, if you wouldn't mine, I'd like to get on with m-my job?" As she spoke, Karen shuffled back as far as she could, until her calves were up against the bed. But Annette just kept moving forward, not allowing the maid to open a space between them.

"Oh, but I do mind." Annette grinned, leaned back far enough to see the name tag pinned to Karen's blouse. "Look, Karen, I'm a lonely, single woman with a thing for older women. And you really are quite pretty." As she spoke, Annette's hands went to Karen's face, tilting it up, her own face came down a fraction so that her lips were practically touching Karen's. "And I want you!"

And the next thing Karen knew she was being kissed passionately.

What should Karen's reaction be to being kissed?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)