More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 68 by TitManDDo TitManDDo

What happens next?

Stairway to Heaven

I follow Heather closely up the stairs. About halfway up, I yield to temptation, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her to a stop. I cup one bountiful tit in each hand, stroking her soft curves with my fingers while their weight rests in my palms; the tips of my middle fingers play with her quivering nipples. I press into her, my cockhead nestled into the backs of her thighs, and kiss her spine, from the back of her neck down between her shoulder blades.

Heather purrs and shifts herself, spreading her legs to make room for my prick between them. She reaches down and rubs my mushroom along her snatch. I moan into her back and move my hands to capture her nipples between my forefingers and thumbs, then pinch them both lightly. She gasps and bends her knees a little, bringing her dripping fuckhole down just over the tip of my cock. I moan more loudly. After a moment, I come to myself a little and start twirling her titbuds, which sets her mewling.

“Fuck, lover, that’s not fair,” Heather says roughly, when she can pull herself together enough to speak. “If you don’t stop, we’re going to end up falling backwards down the stairs—and I really don’t want my parents to find us that way.”

“You could just let me fuck you right here,” I murmur slyly into her back. “Have you ever had sex on the stairs before?”

“No,” Heather says, more than a hint of laughter in her voice. “Maybe sometime we’ll try it, but—not right now. Can you behave long enough to let me get you to my bed?”

“I’ve behaved too long as it is,” I reply, rubbing her boobs against each other. “It didn’t get me anywhere.”

“You’ll get anywhere you want, I promise,” Heather answers, clearly laughing now. “Just let me get you to bed.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)