More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lusoluz Lusoluz

Who is Alexa’s special guest?

Stacy Kiebler

(Republished with kind permission of TheJordStan)

As Raw opened for another live televised programme, the WWE cameras were set ready for Alexa Bliss to begin another segment of “A Moment Of Bliss” with the blonde diva sat at the top of the ramp wearing her Little Miss Bliss t-shirt and pink and black trunks as she prepared to open the show while she sat with a microphone in hand, “Hi everyone welcome to another Moment Of Bliss, tonight I’ve got the privilege of introducing your special guest host for tonight’s episode of Raw!” Alexa stands up and applauds as she waits for the guest host to make there way out.

After a few seconds Stacy Keibler’s music plays as the leggy former diva struts out before picking up another microphone off Alexa’s table, “Thank you everyone and thanks for having me too Alexa” Bliss stares at Stacy out the corner of her eye before sitting back down on her seat and picking her microphone back up, “So Stacy..... what qualifies you to be a guest host?” Alexa sarcastically said as Keibler moved her head back before questioningly asking Alexa “what do you mean? I’m one of the most iconic divas in this company’s history” Alexa begins laughing at Stacy before arrogantly saying “Iconic? The only thing you ever did while you were with the WWE was lose bra and panties matches against other blondes!”

Stacy refrained from replying back straight away as she bit her tongue and looked around at the crowd before raising the microphone back up towards her mouth “You know what Alexa that’s a great idea for a match tonight and since I’m guest host I’m making the first match of the night right now! You will go one vs one against another blonde diva in a bra and panties match!” With Stacy’s announcement the crowd erupted as they cheered on the match that had just been made whilst Alexa protested the idea “I’m not competing in such a degrading match for these fans’ entertainment and especially not for you!” Stacy smirked at Alexa before turning back to the audience and saying “How would you fans like to see Alexa vs Liv Morgan in a bra and panties match with me as a special guest ref?” The fans cheered even louder creating an electrifying atmosphere in the arena.

After a minute with Alexa still refusing to compete in the match type she is joined by Liv as she walks out and joins Alexa in complaining about the match as Stacy interrupts them both “You know what.... because I knew neither one of you would be happy about competing in this kind of match I’ll add something else that might change your minds!” Stacy eyed both of them up and down before announcing the added stipulation “Whoever wins this match will automatically become the number 1 contender for the Raw Women’s Championship!” Liv immediately shrugged her shoulders accepting the added stipulation as she agreed to compete in the match up knowing it was her best shot at competing for the title, after a few minutes of convincing from both Liv and Stacy, Little Miss Bliss had also agreed to compete in the match up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)