More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DeadZone32 DeadZone32

Who is the main character in this whole European orgy?

Squire Klaus of Prague

In the great city of Prague, a Squire and his soon-to-be-Valkyrie mother were casually fucking on a bed. Klaus and Iva Heaven-born were vertically spooning with Klaus fondling his mom's breasts while she was studying for the Valkyrie exam to enter the order as a fully-fledged Valkyrie, they both wore nothing. Both had raven black hair, grey eyes and pale skin. The mother had breasts the size of watermelon as is the average of Europes of breasts. The son had a muscular body and was way larger than his mom, his 8 feet vs her 5 feet.

"*Ugh* Mom, after you pass the exam *Moan* will you marry me?" Klaus asked his nonchalant mother.

She answers in a casual voice "Yes honey, why wouldn't I marry you?" There was no law in Prague that prevented marriage between two consenting related adults, in fact, Prague encourages to have incestuous relationships for better family relations. "Just keep fucking mommy, if I pass I might bring a few 'aunties'." She smiles as she can image the many orgies of the future.

Klaus, who has aroused further thanks to the taste, cums buckets inside her pussy. He sighs as he hugs his mom and falls asleep on top of her, his 15-inch cock still cumming. Iva looks behind her and her smile widens, she turns her fertility on and chose a daughter to grow inside her belly, her son needed a second wife to deal with his libido. She continues reading as she dreams of having a mass orgy filled with brothers and sisters fucking and loving each other.

She hears a knock on the door, she cocks her head wondering who it was.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)