More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Syloren Syloren

Stay together, or split up?

Split Up (Allegra PoV)

"Well we could always split up, do things separately - or maybe in a smaller group?" As Jenny speaks she winks in your direction, almost bringing you to a show of annoyance. She's never been exactly subtle about trying to encourage you to talk about certain feelings you have, although Morgan has always remained blissfully oblivious to it.

"I should talk to Keith anyways, I guess it works out..."

"Hey now Morgan you can always-"

"No, it's okay. I'll catch up later." Before either of you can protest further Morgan leaves. You sigh as you watch her walk away, she may pretend to be fine but you can tell from the way she walks how dejected she must feel. Jenny looks to you and shrugs and you reply by rolling your eyes at her. She laughs and waves goodbye as she heads downstairs, leaving you alone. You sigh, walking over to the map. Part of you wants to catch up with Morgan, but the other part of you knows she doesn't always appreciate people being around her when she's feeling down - maybe you should waste some time at one of the rooms while she cools off.

Where should you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)