More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which character do you wish to follow?

Spike (1)

It has been 18 years since the then 5 year old foal Twilight Sparkle hatched Spike from an egg in the training hall of the Canterlot Magical Academy, but the last 3 of them have been the most signifigant. Almost exactly 4 years ago Twilight, now Princess Twilight, first started looking into the legends of the 'Thousand Year Marches' a series of major events that shaped the fate of Equestrian History for all the time since, which culminated in the revelation of the Mare in the Moon prophesy, Twilight's move to Ponyville, the defeat of Nightmare Moon which began the return of the Allicorns to Equestria and Twilight making her first lasting friends.

It also was the event which first brought spike into contact with the woman he loves, but who doesn't love him back: at least so he has started to fear: Rarity, fashionista extraordinaire.

Though Rarity is happy to spend time with him and let him help out around the shop spike realized just last winter that she sees him as a child, and why shouldn't she? By the standards of dragon kind he is scarce more than a babe in arms: or at least he WAS until tonight...

Spike has woken in the night with a strange sensation, a warm protrusion at his groin which is catching the chill breeze from the Everfree, and he looks down to see....

~Whoa, hold up, since when can I manifest a penis?~ He thinks groggily, running his hand over the triple row of spikes and wings on... ~Ok, this is a seriously bizarre dream, I don't have wings yet, cannot manifest a penis for all my dearest trying, and only have one row of spines on my back which are NOT this jagged.~ He thinks standing up from his basket nest next to his adoptive mother Twilight Sparkle's bed: and hits his head painfully on the ceiling...

"OW!" Spike exclaims and is shocked by the booming Bass voice coming out of his mouth, and then looks down at his hands, feet, phallus, and tail: which are nothing like they were yesterday, not even counting the one that wasn't THERE yesterday.

He must be 24 hoofs* tall, his fingers have dagger like retractable claws, as do his feet, his tail extends a good 10 hoofs beyond his back, and has as he felt earlier has 3 rows of spines. Craning his much longer neck around and spreading his wings he sees that he has an impressive 12 hoof each way wingspan, 24 hoofs in total, and then of course there is his brand new Tarsus, which is about 3 hoofs long and 1 hoof thick: a massive member even among pony kind who's taxonomy is known for above average genitalia.
*(One 'hoof' equals roughly 4 inches or 10 cm: it was standardized by Princesses Celestia and Luna over a thousand years ago based on the hoof prints of General Hurricane, which were tiny compared to the average.)

"This is too weird..." Spike mutters, as he drops to all fours and folds his wings, then looks at twilight's bed...

Is the 'Boss' home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)