More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nanking Nanking

Pick a favorite pairing

Spiderman and Blackcat

Hey there readers! It's me, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man! Today I have a pretty embarrassing story to tell...

One far night I was staking out New York City's brand new Alchemax building. You see dear readers, Alchemax was the latest player in the unbelievable advanced and dangerous technology game, and I knew villains from across New York would want to hijack some Alchemax tech and use it for their own nefarious purposes. And since I have the most nefarious villains of all it was my duty to stop them. So I sat on top of a skyscraper overlooking the Alchemax building and waited for anybody to show up. I'd been doing this for 3 days and no one had shown up, but that was about to change.

A figure soured through the sky and landing on the roof of Alchemex. Finally someone had taken the bait. I swung over to them curious of who my opponent was going to be this week. Was it Vulture, Mysterio, maybe Shocker trying to make himself an actual threat. I landed on the roof and hid behind an air conditioning unit I heard footsteps, and thanks to my Spider-Sense I could notice that the sound of them was not of any normal shoe: For every step, I could hear a noticeable clomping sound. I deducted that whoever this was must be wearing heels. Then I heard the metal rustling. The robber must being be planning on infiltrating the building using the airducts. They'd need to be pretty slender. At that point this Amazing Spider-Detective was pretty sure he knew who this was. I jumped from behind the air conditioner unit and shot a string of web at the criminal, sticking their arms to the duct and leaving them immobile.

"Felicia," I said joyfully. White hair, black skimpy bodysuit, gloves with claws, and hot as hell that was the profile of this well known cat burglar. Felicia Hardy, aka the Black Cat, was an old flame of mine. Beautiful, witty and able to keep up with my spider abilities, she's everything a hero could want. You know if she wasn't also a notorious criminal. After they broke up she'd left New York for a while but it looked like she was back.

"Have you come to keep me company?" I ask.

"Maybe," She replied with a seductive smile. I approached her naively drawn in by that smile only to be rewarded with a kick to the jaw after entering her range. I was knocked back onto my butt. You'll have to catch me first."

By the time I got my bearings and sat up Black Cat had broken out of my webs and escaped into the ducts.

"Well here we go," I said secretly smiling behind my mask.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)