More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Nanking Nanking

What's next?

Stealing a chemical (Black Cat POV)

Alchemax has an impressive security system. Cameras, lasers, motion sensors, security doors, and gun turrets cover the building's interior. This place is locked up tighter then The Raft, and I should know. However this really expensive defense grid has one hole. The vents. The vents have no defenses at all. Likely because they were so small and mazelike you'd have to be incredibly slender and flexible to move through them. Which, fortunately, I am. Bending and weaving through the shafts, I follow a path I mapped out in my mind earlier until I find myself above a specific chemistry lab. The lab is nothing but tables covered in beakers and vials and a bunch of other science gizmos I'm not equip to understand. In the middle of the lab was a large Sci-Fi containment holding a vial of green liquid worth a lot of money to the right people.

With my objective is sight I saunter over to the containment unit and get to work. First step is disarming the alarms. Using a small modified data pad I got from a friend, I was able to deactivate the security in less then 30 seconds. Next I need to get through the glass casing, so I use the old cut a circle with my claws trick. It works swimmingly (I almost say Purrfectly but decide not to) and I pull out the glass disk leaving a hole. Finally the vial itself in held in place by an electromagnet. To deactivate the magnet I pull out a small sphere and drop it into the container. The sphere is a short range EMP device that shorts out the magnet and releases the vial. I grab it before it falls and pull it out. I smile with satisfaction at my victory. Until the vial is ripped from my hand by a familiar white string.

"You know Cat," Spider-Man said catching the vial, "There are easier ways to pick up your medication you know. Pharmacy on 10th sells the best cough syrup."

Spidey was right above me hanging upside down on one of his webstrings the way he always does. He really loves his banter and honestly so do I, but right now I don't have the time. I may have avoided the labs automatic security but there was still a possibility someone would enter the lab and catch me in the act so I have to finish this fast.

"Sorry Spider," I finally replied making distance between me and the upside down arachnid. "Bargain bin medicine won't be strong enough for what I got."

"Don't underestimate the Bargain bin," he replied keeping a close eye on me, "Saved my financially tight ass on more then one occasion."

"Whatever." As we throw witty remarks at one another I hold the glass disk behind my back using my claws to turn its side into a sharp edge and waiting for an opportunity.

"By the way," he asks "what were you saying you needed this for I'm oh so curious."

"Oh that," I smile at him devilishly finding that opportunity, "I've got a bad case of overactive libido."

I press my forearms against the sides of my breasts causing them to poke out in Spider-Man's direction. His eyes widen at the sight of my perfect orbs distracting him for a second and I take my chance. With superb skill I throw the sharpened glass disk at the webline, cutting it, and sending Spidey tumbling towards the ground. As he falls I jump onto the containment unit and catch my masked ex-lover in my arms. It's a new position for the two of us and it really catches him off guard (just as I hoped). With Spiderman confused I effortlessly pull the vial out of his hands.

"Thank you," I playfully say before dropping Spidey and he falls the rest of the way. While lover boy still disoriented, I slide the vial into nature's pocket (my cleavage), jumped up to the open vent Spidey had exited from and crawled my way to freedom.

Or, once again, so I planned. Instead when I was halfway through the vent I received a double webshooter blast to each of my asscheeks. I somehow manage to not yelp in shock before being pulled back down. I probably could have cut the string before falling, but I flinched. Not because of the surprise but because of the familiarity. I'll skip the details, but let's just say something similar had happened on one of my friskier nights with the webslinger. Still my lack of attentiveness cost me. That single moments delay cost me and Spidey yanks me back into the lab. As I fall I spin in the air facing Spider-Man and ended up landing hard on his chest.

"Gahhh!"

"Ooof!"

We both laid there for a second. Particular because we were tired but really because we were embarrassed. As a pair of professionals we probably looked like idiots right now. It was probably because of our history. History made things more complicated. Speaking of which I'd forgotten how muscular the Spider was. Even under his costume I can feel his rock hard abs and strong pecs on his lean body. Was he dating someone right now, I can't remember?

"We really need to stop meeting like this Felicia. " He groans. Our faces were inches apart. I could kiss his right now if I wanted to. Just pull of his mask and take him.

"Ahhhh but where's the fun...in...that?" I said starting to flirt but was immediately silenced by a familiar sound. It was one of those sounds you knew but couldn't really explain. It was the sound of gas escaping a confined space. I looked down (I think Spidey did too but I didn't double check) and saw the vial poking out of my cleavage, squished between my boobs and Spider-Man's pecs with a hair thin crack in it. But that was enough. Exposed the oxygen the green liquid in the vial turned to gas and escaped it's container as a thick mist. Spidey quickly grabbed the vial and tried to throw it away but it was too late.

"Oh no." I said before the vial burst open and everything went green.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)