More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rubicon Rubicon

Who Finds the Lamp and Recreates Ovyah to their specifications?

Spider-Gwen (Marvel-65)

Spider-Woman. Spider-Girl. Spider-Gwen. Ghost-Spider. Girl of a thousand nicknames and absolutely zero caught breaks -- take right now, for instance....

A surge of sand flooded the street below her as she threw herself up and arched around, her tight costume conforming as she arched, webbing sliding out of her web shooter and hitting the rail of the train's under-trestle. She swung up and around, flinging herself higher even as the sand surged upward like a spike. Her spider-sense flared, letting her dodge around the thrusts before they hit. "Hey Sandman!" she shouted. "That's strictly fourth date territory, and even then you better buy me dinner first!"

"I'm gonna feed you sand, Spider-Woman!" The Sandman's form expanded high up, like a beach-kaiju movie monster gone worse than normal.

"Oh, come on. All these years and you don't even have good sand puns? Seriously, I think you don't want this relationship to work out!" As she shouted, Gwen shot two web-streams down past the Sandman on either side, apparently missing the giant sandpile that was her enemy. As she swung back around under the tracks, she yanked -- pulling two fire hydrants out of the ground, causing water to gush right into the Sandman.

"Do you think I'm gonna melt like a sandcastle, little girl?" The Sandman laughed. "Come on! You think I don't know that trick!"

"Oh you're full of tricks!" She shouted back. "Here's one I like to call 'is it science or is it art?'" So saying, she yanked the high voltage cable out of the underside of the tracks and dropped down, slamming it into the Sandman's 'head.' Which wouldn't matter much, except the water had already saturated through his whole body--

Gwen shrieked as electricity blasted her back. She still managed to twist, popping her glider-wings and getting some distance, even as the surge of electricity through water caused massive heat, fusing the Sandman's silica into glass. She managed to turn in air, shooting another webline out and using it to snap around a flagpole and into the air, landing against the side of a building.

She watched the glass shatter, the prone form of the Sandman lying on the street below. In the distance she saw police lights whirling, which was her time to get the Hell out of Dodge.

A few swings and leaps later, she landed atop the brownstone where she'd webbed up a bundle. It had been the thing that Sandman had been stealing from the museum of antiquities. She sprayed her web-release over it, letting the webbing bubble into water and gunk, and pulled the sandy mess out. "Crap, I hope I didn't ruin this thing," she muttered, rubbing it clean with her sleeve--

There was a roiling burst of smoke and light and fire, forming a column twenty feet high before collapsing into the taut body of a beautiful woman, lean and sleek, black hair and dusky skin, dressed in a silk tank top and shorts and seriously kick-ass thigh boots. "Yessssss!" She hissed. "So very free!"

"WHOA?!" Gwen shouted, flipping back and landing on her butt. "What the Hell--"

"Oh, stop worrying, worry-wart! You didn't ruin me! You freed me! And I'll tell you, nonexistence was cramping my style." The woman landed in front of Gwen. "Hi, Spider-Gwen!"

"...I hate that name," Gwen muttered. "Ghost Spider's the current--"

"Whatevs. Don't care. Hi! I'm your very own sex djinn!"

Gwen paused for a long moment. "My own what?"

"Sex djinn. Genie. Whatever. I'm Ovyah! I can grant your every desire... if it's sexy enough." She smiled broadly. "Where would you like to begin?"

Where does Gwen want to begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)