More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ghostwriter4 Ghostwriter4

Will Bella go for a joy ride or follow orders?

Speeder

Before Bella decides to floor it, a car races past her and almost hits her. Instantly Bella turns her siren on. Catching up with the speeder, Bella turns the siren off as soon as the car pulls over. Too bad though, Bella was hoping for a chase, like in the movies and cop shows. Bella climbs down from the front seat. The reason she climbs down is that she was embarrassingly way under 5 foot. (You be the judge.) Bella acts professional and walks up to the speeder's car. The woman who was driving rolled down her window to see Bella waving at her. "Hello", said Bella. "Off in a hurry somewhere?" Eyeing the suitcase and diaper bag, Bella assumed that the woman was dropping off luggage to her kid for a sleepover. Her mom did that too sometimes, with and without the need for a diaper bag, but that problem was dealt with long ago. "License and registration, please." Bella ordered, felling butterflies in her stomach. The woman glared at Bella. "Really? I was going the speed limit. I'm already late to drop off this luggage to my daughter, who's at her Grandparents house probably worried sick about where I am! No, no. You have to pull me over for something I did not, and would not do!" Things seem to escalate from there. The woman exits her car. "(Sigh.) Look at how untidy you look." The towering woman proceeded to unbutton, and unzip Bella's pants to tuck Bella's shirt in the right way. Bella must admit, she liked this treatment, but it was unnecessary. The woman straightened the young cop's collar. Bella swatted the woman's hands away. "L-license and um.." Bella stammered. The woman grabbed Bella. "You know what? No."

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)