More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What kind of curse is resulting in one very embarrassed nude female?

Specific Trigger Curses

These unlucky girls have curses that are (sometimes for the better, sometimes worse) triggered by specific locations or events, leaving them stuck buck naked and bare.

Rose is a thin, super adorable, super chatty and smart dirty blonde who likes to frequent board game meetups at her local bar- however, she's recently received a curse that means any formal game she loses in a public setting forfeits her clothing- small games might only take a shoe at most, but larger games can take everything- leaving Rose stuck stark naked in public.

Jess is a curly dark haired girl with glasses who has a more severe curse- she'd like to go out, but for the entire day until the sun goes down, she simply can't wear clothes anymore! She's stuck naked and barefoot at all times as long as there's sun in the sky- even when it's behind the clouds! Not even a rainy day can save Jess from total exposure.

And Kay might have worst of all- a cute girl with short-cut auburn hair to her shoulders and slightly freckled skin and a coquettish, quiet, wry nature- who is suddenly cursed to have any and all clothing disappear off of her body as long as she is outside! If she reaches cover quickly enough and enters an indoor space, it might eventually reappear- but the longer she stays outside, the more likely she'll simply be left in the buff!

Are there any other girls with trigger based curses?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)