More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Special move gone wrong

Sonya is fighting Noob Saibot in Shang Tsung'ss courtyard. Sonya gains the upper hand until she hears *Riiiiiip*! She stops dead in her tracks and looks down seeing nothing, then looks behind her seeing the back of her pants have ripped open exposing the back of her American Flag panties! She covers her behind with her hands, then Noob gets an idea. He charges up his ghost ball before throwing it at her. Sonya braces herself for the impact of it but is surprised when she doesn't feel anything! " Ha ! You missed , wraith." Noob points down, saying "Did I ?". Sonya looks down and she sees that her clothes are gone! The ghost ball has shredded them, and now her American flag bra and panties are exposed for everyone's viewing pleasure! Everyone is staring, particularly Johnny Cage! Sonya is a little embarrassed, but being in a life or tournament she doesn't really have time to worry about modesty when the slightest mistake could get her killed. Pushing her embarrassment aside Sonya gets back into her fighting stance and charges toward Noob Saibot.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)