More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adyen Adyen

What did Janus create?

Special little Darklings...

Janus carefully used the thick cooking mits to lift the cauldron. Carrying it was a hassle, but luckily, he didn't have to carry it far.

In one corner of the room was a large table with four cauldrons on it. Inside each was a different item: The first held a pair of sunglasses with a one piece lens; the second held a flesh colored rubber dildo; the third was a mask of a beautiful female with decorative strings and fluff on the side; the last was a rather long dress that had gloves attached to the shoulders and long pink straps that held the front of the dress together with the back.

Janus giggled excitedly as he poured his invention into the four cauldron and watched as the items were slowly covered up by the black liquid.

Setting the over-sized pot down somewhere he won't trip over it, he quickly went back to check on his creations. Slowly, white lines appeared on top of each of the black liquid's surfaces. Soon, each of the liquids inside the four cauldron held a white image of what was within it.

Janus grinned insanely as he poked his finger into the first cauldron. At first, it seem to resist him but then suddenly pulled itself up on the finger. When he pulled his hand up, the ball of darkness came up with it without a sound, but the sunglass was no longer in the cauldron.

"Now, my creations. Are we ready to have some fun?" Janus asked the blob of darkness gathering on the palm of his hand. It was the size of a large fist and seemed alive as it rolled around and seemed to 'peer' around curiously. He placed it on the table and watched as it rolled around a bit, but simple prodings from its creator made sure it stayed there.

He repeated the process with the other three cauldrons, and each time there was nothing left inside it. The four balls of blackness seemed to differ slightly, apart from the image on it, and two of them seemed to pefer moving while flat on the ground as opposed to rolling. "I name you all 'Darklings' for your shape and color." He grandly proclaimed, then quickly glanced around to make sure nobody was watching.

Of course, it was way past midnight... 4AM, to be exact, and nobody sane would be up at this hour, but Janus' insane, so that's alright.

"Now, go find yourself someone to play with and then come back. Oh, except you, Mask." He pointed at the one with the mask image on it. "You're with me. We need a larger room, and I know just whose room to... borrow." He gleefully watched as the other three Darklings quickly left the table and carried the one he dubbed 'Mask' to his door.

Who to follow? What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)