More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

What's next?

Sparing fight UFC

There I Tom was, with Shavon at her house on a Friday night as we where on a date. She wore a summer dress, as I wore a shirt, pants with socks on my feet as I already took my soft wears off at the door. When being at her house I asked her, "what are we going tonight" as she told me "well Tom, we are going to watch a movie called Spider - man Into the Spider-verse," as she came out of her kitchen with a bowl of popcorn in hand putting it on the table. "Spider-Man movie, not a bad idea," as we sat down on the couch and watched the movie. Four hour past as the movie had finished as the two of us coddled on the couch, kissing each other. "I have to admit, that was a great movie, I mean I just love to see Miles Moralize as the black Spiderman in action," I said as I held Shavon in my arms and kissed her. Then as Shavon then got off the couch she then said, "Ok Tom honey, time to get some MMA gloves and start to spare with me" said Shavon as she looked at me with a smile, "Come on Shavon, that is not happening tonight, I mean you are a female" I said as Shavon looked at me with one eyebrow up. "Oh really Tom?, because I'm a woman?, or maybe, just maybe, your just chicken," said Shavon as she was testing my manhood taking it there, "Really Shavon, alright your on" I said as she said "ok, time to get the UFC gloves" as Shavon went upstairs to get the UFC gloves in her room.

Then minutes later she came down the stairs as Shavon has the pair of UFC gloves tossing a pair to me, as I caught them. While having the gloves in hand, I saw Shavon had changed into some sexy Leotards, putting the gloves on her hands with no hesitation. Then as I was going to put the UFC gloves on my hand, I heard Shavon say, "not so fast Tom, before you put on those gloves I want you do one thing for me," as I asked her, "like what Shavon?," as I wanted to hear what she wanted me to do. Then she came to me in her sexy leotards and then started playful telling me, "get up, get up boy."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)