More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

How do you discipline your sissy daughter?

Spank her naughty ass.

"Thank you officers, I'll take it from here. After tonight she won't want to sit down for a week, much less try to get into any more trouble. They give you a sly, knowing smile before heading out. Samantha is giving you one too, and licking her cherry red lips in anticipation. She is squirming in her 'school uniform', which you suspect isn't school issue, because it is made out of rubber and the top covers barely more than a bra would and the pleated 'skirt' covers slightly more than a belt. You can see her sissy clit throbbing in her white sheer nylon thong and it makes you sick. The fact that she's been expelled from school for a month, and that it's a Sunday, makes you seriously question her wardrobe as well.

She seems to think this will be some kind of kinky reward, but you hope even her demented desires don't extend to her flesh and blood. After all, you'd never consider fucking her beautiful bubble butt, no matter how often she teases and torments you with it. What you will do, however, is spank it red and raw and make her think twice about her actions. "Wipe that smile off your face, Samantha. It's time you learned the value of discipline. Come here and climb on my lap."

She barely suppresses a giddy giggle before saying as somberly as she can, "Oh yes sir, Daddy sir. I have been waiting for you to put me in my place for so long!" She sounds eager a kitten to play, but she sure takes her time sauntering over to you. Perhaps she just wants to put off her punishment, but if you didn't know any better, you'd say she was torturing you with slow, swaying glimpses of her ravishing, rippling figure as she makes her way towards you. You feel your cock twitch and throb in response and curse it for the countless time. You might not even think about doing anything sexual with your sissy daughter, but you constantly have to remind your dick of that fact.

Samantha climbs on your lap and you can feel her warm, wanting weight crush against your denim covered cock. The thick fabric isn't enough to hide your bulge and your daughter moans as she grinds her pantied prickette against your groin. You raise an arm high in the air and send it crashing down much harder than you intended to start off with.

SMACK

Samantha yelps and cries out, "Oooh DaddEEEEE! That MOAN hurt!" You feel your knee jerk instinct to take care of your weak, whimpery son turned daughter. You begin rubbing the huge, hand shaped welt on her thick cheek, but then she grinds her ass into your hand so that you're practically groping her and she moans even louder and bucks her hips to caress your cock with her drooling clit. "I can be a good gurl if you let me, Daddy. I can make you feel good too." The sissy siren takes your free hand in hers and pulls it towards her moaning mouth so she can suck your thumb.

THWACK

You land another fierce blow on her other cheek and then one on the same spot you already warmed up.

SLAP

Samantha struggles in your lap and kicks her legs helplessly, but you hold her firm. She obsessively suckles your thumb, even rolling her tongue in slow circles around it, but you tell yourself it's just a coping mechanism. You'll give her something to cope with. You raise your hand, hesitating a second until you see the thirsty little trap tramp wink at you.

CRACK SPANK SMACK THWACK

You rain blows down on her raw, reddened rump like lightening bolts. She writhes in agony and bellows like a wounded beast, and it tears at your heart, but you know she has to learn her lesson. You think you might actually getting through to her as she sobs breathlessly and her body spasms from the suffering you've inflicted upon her. Then, you notice something oddly rhythmic about the way her swollen sissy shaft is 'accidentally' rubbing against your hard on. "You little slut, you're getting off on this aren't you?!"

Samantha gives up on any semblance of self restraint and begins humping your lap like a dog that needs to be fixed. "Please, Daddy, punish me more. I'm so WHIMPER close to cumming!" You see red as your degenerate daughter tries to use her daddy's dick and hard hands to get off on. The final straw snaps and you snap with it. What happens next horrifies you, but it's like your walking through a waking wet nightmare...

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)