More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ShadeWriter ShadeWriter

So what will the big bad girl of the day be?

Space Ruler - Xeno

((All Images are provided by means of rule 34. I own nothing and given this is an erotic lit site, you probably are already legal(I should hope) to view said images. If it works)

The void is dark, expansive and mysterious. Untold numbers of worlds of all kinds of different life forms, resources, wonders..., and threats.

And that is what you are. A threat, a pest, and a monster. The universe knows your kind by many names; XX121, The Alien, Xenomorphs, and other terms. For you, and your kind, you are simply "The Hive". And the Hive bleeds. Over the decades, you've been pushed again and again to the edge of extinction only to come roaring back. Endangered, thriving, controlled, freed, beaten, victorious; The Hive has been through it all. And the Hive, the Mind is tired of this cycle, tired of seeing it's kind killed on mass. Thus it has begun to plan, to prepare and collect. Deep in the darkness of space, the Hive has stirred and changed. Experimented and combined, warped and mutated. The Hive realizes a new strain must appear, to dominate all or lay them low. And has done so as time passes, for the Hive known not the passage of time, only it's goal.

And in the decades of trial and error, of birth to test to to collecting, it has finally gained this end goal. It has made a single champion, a corrupt of the stars and sent it forward. Not a Queen but something much greater. An Empress. You stand taller than most Warriors, a wall of muscle and flesh, bone and cartilage but you are different from your kin. Your form is more hourglass based, with large sacks of fat on your chest, rear, and thighs. Large plump lips hang from your mouth, both of them. Your body has copied the Human female figure, having a pussy and asshole, to be used for more pleasurable pursuits. Your skin is a glisting black, that reflects light off, giving you an eye catching sheen.

You are; Strong, Soft yet Firm, Alluring, Fierce, Curvy, and most of all; corrupting. (Links will go here tomorrow.)

The Hive has crafted you into an Apex of strength, brutality and femininity. Unlike others of your kind, you do not have a way of propagating your race, at least not the usual ways. Not by eggs or chestbursters, no you have a new way of expanding your kind. Your acidic blood is lacking but your fluids, pheromones and even mental powers allow you to break the will of the "Hiveless". In this case, basically any other organic of a certain level; such as humans. Though those that are unable to be broken, you still possess your kind's strength and reflexes, even being a step above the Royal Guards.

The Hive has taught you as best it can, and using a lured ship and converted/controlled crew, you find yourself on a barren, cold dead world. In the deepest reaches, the Hive has told you of an object of power. Old, lost and forgotten; the Mind was worried about using this power but deems it worth the risk. A whitish platform with a number of sprout off walkways leading to smaller platforms, each one having an archway of some kind. Guided by the Hive, you begin to work the long lost controls, bringing this place to life once more and the archways shimmer in a faint light.

The Hive tells you that these archways are portals to other worlds. Distance and near, different and similar; The Hive grew fearful of the beings located beyond. Images of mighty warriors, powerful machines, and ancient beings fill your mind, and you realize the danger ahead. But the power here is old, weak and faded. In time, You might be able to bring more power and cover more worlds but for now you can only open one. The Hive bids you to take one, find a mighty creature, and turn it into the first of your Consorts. And from there, break the cycle your race has been locked in.

With a flick of your tail, you grin with both sets of teeth and look over your possibilities.

Resources

Alien Base - You aren't sure who, what or when this place was built. But it is a large but barren facility, with many open rooms you can convert for your own needs. You also possess a cargo freighter class ship. Not the most useful, but it's generators and computer could be useful to you. It also contains communications equipment and enough supplies to last you for some time, in terms of food and materials.

Drones - Small weak copies of your kind, they exist to build and destroy, to shape and mold your growing hive. They are weak in combat but are able to quickly build the needed bio structures your kind need. Though they might be taught to build other things.

Warriors - You have at your command a small pack of warriors. Stronger than drones, they are able to rip through combat armor and metal hulls with their claws or acidic blood. It should be noted you are immune to your kind's own blood, lucky you. Somewhat Feral, they will follow any command you give them but left to their own devices, who knows what trouble they might get into on the field of battle.

Pawns - You have decided to call the humans you have changed, Pawns. A human term for small, weak, and controllable. None have been given your blessing, only mentally dominated and subverted. They've helped you understand human interactions and tech, and can go a long way in up-keeping your tech. Though their minds are muddled and hazy, they tend to fade in and out of consciousness without direct supervision from yourself.

What shall we do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)