More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ShadeWriter ShadeWriter

What shall we do first?

Research First

The Hive has given you an education but only in the barest forms. You know how to use your body, your abilities, your minions, and goals; but you need more tutoring. The Hive lacks understanding of this place, and even your human Pawns are unsure how to work or repair it. You need someone far more brilliant than you, or possibly mad.

Using the main console in the middle of the formation, you fill your mind with this desire; brilliant, intelligent, inquisitive, and perhaps a little bit unhinged. A surge of light and energy runs through the floor and into the archeways, causing a flicker of light to appear in them. You are rather sure that for now, you can only open one, and to possibly a single location.

Each archway fills your mind with images of what lurks beyond as you draw near one, giving you a hint of what you might find. Though by focusing, you are able to trim the chaff away to find what you are looking for.

The quest for your first Consort begins, but from where they are and whom you will find is left up to you.

Where shall we go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)