More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

What is that sound?

Sound Of Victory

The cheerful, energetic and almost defeaning sound of the Victory bells cuts through the noise of the crowd, silencing everyone as all from peasants to farmers and even young, ambitious ringmasters, that's you, rush to the edge of the street.

Without much thought or hesitation, you slide past everyone that's too slow to keep up with you until you finally reach the edge of the street.

From behind the massive steel gate that extends to the sky, your eye counts at least 50 infantry troops, all armed with heavy armour and small victory bells, the source of the defeaning sound.

You can felt your heart pounding systematically as you await to feast your eyes on those horrible monsters.

Similarly, you can feel everyone else around you waiting in anticipation, sweat dripping down their cheeks, baskets full of tomatoes and other throwable fruits.

Suddenly, the silent atmosphere is replaced by the sound of huge metal chains rubbing against each other, the humongous steel clad gates rising towards the sky, opening ever so slowly until it reached the very top.

The familiar sound of the victory bells plays once more for a solid five seconds, before replaced by the equally loud and continous sound of drums playing.

Those mentioned infantry troops starts to march towards the castle streets and out of nowhere, you hear the kingdom erupt in a collective cheer as you catch the fist glance of monsters.

In the front, right behind the human troops, you spot a whole herd of centaurs, mostly female, galloping slowly behind their new human superiors.

With the upper body of a human and the lower body of a horse, you realize that the centaurs are completely nude, from head to their hooves.

The female centaurs breasts are completely exposed, along with their pussy and anal hole in their back, slightly covered by their tail.

You eye a younger, blonde female centaur, her face and eyes display fear and panic before your peripheral vision catches a tomato being thrown to her.

The blonde centaur flinches as the red fruit splatters all over her chest.

"Once I buy you, I'm going to have my horses mate the fuck out of you!"

You see the person responsible for the tomato, a fairly old farmer yell out as he hoots and boos the centaurs.

You see the blonde centaur quickly duck her head down to the ground, clearly too afraid to even look at another human.

Your mind wonders whether you should purchase a centaur when the entire crowd bursts into hatred, throwing tomatoes, crushed up peppers to the parade of beasts.

Before you can even catch a good glimpse, demon girls, Elves, Fairies and orcs, all completely naked are painted with red as the crowd throws whatever they have to these monsters.

"You're going to be milked every day of your life bitch!"

You hear a man yell out at a black and white Humanoid cow, standing on her hind legs like a human as her double DD breasts are hanging from her chest.

"HEY! Why don't you cover yourself up Orc slut? There's children here"

A group rolls into laughter as one of they throws a huge basket of tomatoes at a rather thick female orc.

Through and through, you realize that all these monsters hands are cuffed and chained together, some even wearing a ball gag on their mouths.

Their faces look defeated, weak in spirit, giving you a warm feeling on the inside, knowing most of these monsters will submit to their new positions rather easily.

Getting a little hectic, you decide to leave the city streets and head to the Royal plaza, where the auction shall be held.

What happens amongst royalty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)