More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Soul Food 2000 Bird the art model

This is a scene that is taken from a popular series called Soul Food in 2000, from the movie Soul Food that was back in 1997 about a family in Chicago that was going through everyday struggles.

The story start off in an art class that a lady by the name of Teri is attending as Kelly Chad-away is sitting along side her. "Kelly ready for this class?, you know it's a live model that we are doing right?," asked Teri, "yes I know girl, I would like to know how it is, hope it's a sexy guy, I won't mind staring at his thing," said Kelly, in a class full of men and women, but mostly women. Starting off the class Mrs. Akins who was teaching and now addressing the class. "Now class, we are going to be doing a live model today, focusing on the form of the person's body, focusing on every detail, so without further a dew," said Mrs. Akins, and as she said so, out of the dressing room came Bird as she was wearing as light blue robe making her way to the stage. "Hey Teri, Kelly, how are you girls doing?," said Bird, as she made her way to the stage to pose. Now on the stage, Kelly then said, "wait Teri, isn't that Lem's girlfriend," as Teri replied with, "Yes girl, she actually took this modeling job to make extra money, because the job she has hair dress is not making enough," said Teri, "well girl, I hope that Lem doesn't know about this, because he will be pissed, trust me," said Kelly, "don't worry he doesn't," said Teri as the class began. "Now Bird, if you don't mind," said Mrs. Akins as Bird took off her robe in front of everyone in the class especially her girlfriends Teri and Kelly as Kelly mouth opened, seeing Bird on the stage posing naked. "Now class let's all get started class," as the class started.

What type of Art does the class do when Bird poses nude?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)