More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

What type of Art does the class do when Bird poses nude?

Clay

Wearing their aprons over their clothes, both Teri and Kelly started to get their hands dirty into the clay that they are going to be sculpting Bird in, while she stood on stage posing naked in front the whole class. "Oh my goodness eh!," said Kelly getting hands dirty, "Kelly, what is the matter with you girl, you act like you never saw a naked woman before," said Teri and Kelly as the women continued their sculpting. While sculpting, Kelly the asked, "Teri, does Bird's boyfriend Lem know about her posing on stage naked here in this art class?," as Teri said, "no he doesn't," as Kelly then said, "well good, because Lem would be pissed if he found out his girlfriend Bird here, was posing here naked in an art class full of strangers." There as the to ladies continued their sculping getting their aprons dirty, Teri then said to her, "that's why Lem shouldn't know about this, because he will get mad," said Teri as Bird stood naked on stage. Then Mrs. Akins was looking around the class observing every sculpture that the students where doing of Bird. Then as she came to both ladies Teri and Kelly she observed their sculpture saying to them, "nice ladies, real fascinating sculptures ladies, they reminds me of Aphrodites or even Amphitrite, " as Teri asked, "oh you mean like a greek goddess Mrs Akins?, "oh yes, that right Teri," replied Mrs. Akins, as Kelly then said, "yeah, you are definitley right about that Mrs. Akins, Bird is liken onto a greek goddess posing up their in the nude." "Well keep sculpting ladies, keep up the good work, very lovley," as bothe ladies thanked her and continued their sculpting.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)