More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wandering soul Wandering soul

Did it work?

Sort of

Once his vision readjusted to the mage light and he could see again Mathias's jaw dropped. It worked! In his circle laid out on the floor completely immobile was a figure. He carefully walked over to the being trapped in his circle. As he approached his heart began to sink. It wasn't a succubus like he was expecting. It was a male! He looked over the book to try and figure out what went wrong. He flipped to the succubus and saw that the page for the incubus and succubus were right next to each other! He must have lost concentration and glanced at the wrong page at the moment of summoning. There had to be a way to reverse the spell and send him back. If there was a way to do that the grimwoire didn't say. He cautiously approached the trapped incubus in his circle. His mage light provided ample illumination to see by and he got a good look at his captive.

The demon was tall, that much was obvious, exactly how tall Mathias couldn't tell from just seeing the creature laying down. He had long silver hair that almost seemed to dazzle in the soft glow of Mathias's light. His eyes shone a brilliant light blue, like the color of a glacier that has had a large chunk shorn off to expose the pristine, icy color hidden from the world. His skin was a pale grey, like the dust one might find on an ancient book shelf. His face was sharp and angled, similar to the elves that inhabited the realm. But not even those fair folk held a candle to this being. He looked to be about the age of a human male of 21 marks, but Mathias figure that he was much older, centuries, maybe even a millennia or more. He was slim and well defined with each muscle group being perfectly honed to be the most pristine example of a male body. His arms gave way to palms as white as snow with black fingernails that came to short but sharp points. His chest was adorned with snow white nipples that had a small gold ring pierced through each of them. His torso was trim and tapered perfectly to his waist . Then Mathias saw something that caught his eye. It was a rune of some kind. Deeply etched into the demons flesh directly above his pelvic bone. Mathias studied it for a moment before he realized it was a brand, as black as night, but with a glossy sheen to it that normal charred skin doesn't have. Mathias couldn't help but steal a look at his captives genitals. There was no pubic hair, in fact the only hair was on the incubi's head. His shaft was the same dust grey as the rest of him but gave way to his tip which was the same pure white as his palms and nipples. At the base of his cock on the underside Mathias noticed a glimmer. He looked more closely and saw another piercing, gold like the last but in a horseshoe shape with a ball on each end. It was afixed at the base of his cock hanging down to rest on his testicles. The demons cock was definitely thicker than Mathias's, how long it was, he couldn't tell due to the demon being flaccid. Thick dark veins ran the length of his member. Mathias found himself taking just a moment too long to examine the creatures manhood, he felt his face flush slightly and continued on. His legs were like that of a runners. Thinner than a fighter's but just a sturdy. Shapely thighs gave way to smooth calves and his feet. His soles were white like his palms and his toes were adorned with wicked looking claws, the same black as his fingernails, just much longer. All in all the incubus looked like a very agile runner or acrobat with a body built for movement rather then shear strength.

Mathias was torn between several emotions. On the one hand he was excited that his casting was a success, in the sense that the summoned thing was in the circle... And hadn't exploded. On the other hand it wasn't what he was hoping for. But that's fine he would just have to send the incubus back and cast again. He still had plenty of mana left. He began to thumb through the grimwoire looking for instructions on how to end the demons time in this realm. Though the demon couldn't see him he heard the vigorous turning of paper and the near frantic pacing of Mathias. "If you're looking for a way to reverse what ever summoning spell you used to bring me here you're wasting your time." A voice rang out, "A higher being like myself can't just be dismissed like a dog you might summon on a whim." His voice was cool and firm. He had depth to his voice but it wouldn't be considered deep, and by no means gruff. He still had the voice of the age he appeared to be, but with the confidence and grace of someone much, much older. His words carried a softness to them that Mathias found strange. The words were very pleasant to his ears and once the demon finished speaking Mathias found he was slightly disappointed, he realized he didn't want his captive to be silent. He wanted to continue to listen to his smooth, slightly musical voice.

"Come closer, I wish to see who has concocted such a marvelous trap for me." The incubus said. Mathias felt a strong compulsion to obey the beautiful voice and so he took several steps towards the prone figure. The demon lifted his head to look at him as Mathias closed the distance. "Well hello there," the demon said with a slight grin, "You aren't quite what I was expecting. But make no mistake this is most assuredly a welcome surprise." There was something in the way the incubus was looking at Mathias that made him nervous, and if he was being honest, excited. The look was predatory mixed with hunger. It made the hair on Mathias's neck prickle, but he couldn't break his gaze and he had no desire to retreat into the demons blind spot, though he wasn't sure why. "Normally my summoners are not as fair as you. Most of the time they are elders hoping to gain dominion over me and harness my abilities for their own gains. They assume an incubus, being a male, won't have the same sway over them that a succubus would." His voice was as sweet as honey as it echoed off the damp cave walls. "Far fewer times am I actually called forth by some maiden to enact whatever fantasies she has been to repress. And even fewer times am I brought into this realm by a gentleman as fair and fine as you." His smile widened to show pristine teeth, with long canines on the top and bottom jaws. They were no where near as long or defined as a vampire's would be but still longer then any natural human. "Now pray tell, why have you summoned me? You were obviously expecting me seeing as how you made... Preparations." He wiggled his body as best he could against his invisible, magic chains. "What is it that you desire of me?"

Mathias was too entranced by his voice to realized he had been asked a question. After a moment he snapped out of it. "Huh, what?" He said, slightly lost as to where the conversation went. Quickly he recovered. "Oh, I uh. I didn't mean to summon you." He began to stammer, "That is, uh, there's nothing wrong with you. Absolutely not. It's just I was trying to summon a succubus. And um, I guess, uh, I didn't focus enough. So.... Here you are... I guess." Mathias's cheeks where red and hot with blood. He wasn't sure why, was he embarrassed? Why would he be embarrassed? He had never seen a man he was attracted to. It was always women who would cause him to stammer and up when talking to them. Was it the incubi's compliments, or worse, his implications that threw him off guard? The demon laughed gently, Mathias loved the sound of it. He sounded as sweet as songbirds in springtime after a bleak winter. "Ooohhhh I see now." He said coy voice "You know I've laid with many a woman and man. And most of the men weren't of that persuasion either. But I never once had to myself upon them." Mathias grew even more red. "Didn't your parents or masters ever teach you to try new things and expand your horizons?" The demon coaxed, "Who knows, you might like it."

Mathias tried to focus on his task, dismiss the demon and resummon what he wanted. But did he really want a succubus? Mathias thought, What?! Yes, of course he did. Why did his mind ask that? He wanted to capture a succubus and harness her for his pleasure. That was the goal, this was just a blocked path on his way to that goal. "I can see the indecision on your face young mage. What's your name?" The demon asked innocently. "Mathias" he said before he could even comprehend a question had been asked. "Mathias..." the demon tasted the word, "Such a pretty name. You may call me Mazar. Tell you what, you let me out of here and I promise I won't harvest your soul for my goddess. I'll also show you all the pleasures you're missing out on. What do you say?"

Mathias was too entranced with Mazar's honeyed voice and too flustered with the proposal to think clearly. He was totally taken aback by the strange turn of events that had just transpired. He was dazed, He couldn't think, he couldn't process. It was as if the incubi's words had seeped into his ears and muddled his mind. Mathias was expecting such tactics from the succubus but his mental guards were totally dropped when he saw the incubus instead. Without input from his mind, his body acted. Completely forgetting the dangers of an unbound demon, or his plan to submission through knowledge of the demons true name, Mathias strode over to the circle, knelt down, and in one swift motion, he draged his finger across part of the chalk line on the cold stone floor and broke the circle.

Mathias stood up and took a step back. Eyes unfocused and staring into space. Mind swimming in fog and trance as he watched Mazar gracefully flex his arms, bring himself into a sitting position, then stand. At his full height mazar towered over Mathias at a staggering eight feet four inches. Mathias craned his next to look at the giant demons face. He was sporting a seductive grin as he reached a hand out. He caressed Mathias's cheek with the back of his index finger. "I promise you won't regret this Mathias. And rest assured that even though I am now freed, I am a creature of honor. Your soul will remain yours." His grin widened, Mathias caught sight of a long, snake like tongue, though not forked, and light pink like his. "Shall we begin?" Mazar asked eyeing Mathias like a prized after dinner treat.

Shall we begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)