More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eldcx eldcx

Would you like to come over to the houseparty?

Sorry, parties are just not my thing (path without pictures)

I thought about it for a second. I sent my reply:

"Sorry, but parties aren't really my thing either. I'm more of a sit and talk kind of guy. But I can see you tomorrow to work on the project again if you like?"

My phone dinged again:

"Please. I really don't want to be here on my own. I get along with you better than I do with any of them. x"

This was perfect. I tried being assertive:

"Well, why don't you come have dinner with me instead? It'll be quiet here! I'll make you some really nice food, you'll love it I promise!"

I waited a few minutes... no reply. "Fuck," I thought "did I really just invite her to my place? She knows I live in a studio... she's going to think I just want her for sex. Shit what do I do now?"

My phone dinged again. I rushed to check it.

"Okay then, if it'll get me out of this stupid party! And I didn't know you knew how to cook? I can't stay forever though, I've got an early class tomorrow."

I was elated.

"Great! Come over at 20:00?" I sent, along with my address.

"Sure!"

I went to the kitchen wondering what I'd make for her. I didn't have a lot in my cupoards and fridge, but there was enough for a mushroom risotto. I waited a couple of hours to start making it. I'd time it just right so it was fresh and warm when she arrived.

At 20:00, I lowered the stove to almost nothing so it would be warm. I set the table and sat on my couch with my phone next to me. I waited for a few minutes... twirling my thumbs.

At 20:15 I turned off the stove completely so the food wouldn't burn. I served it on the plates so it wouldn't get mushy in the pot. I waited a bit more. I wanted to text her but I didn't want to seem needy. I decided half an hour was a decent enough grace time to wait.

At 20:36, I texted her "Hey... are you okay?"

I sat there waiting, with my phone dead silent. I felt so stupid. I thought we were having a date, but maybe she just thought she'd turn up whenever and hang out for a bit?

Did I expect too much? Was I trying to push it too far too soon?

I should have just gone to the party, I knew it.

Then, a few minutes past 21:00 I got her text. "I'm so sorry, I got caught up. I'll tell you more in a few minutes. On my way now!"

I sighed with relief, I was delighted. I scooped the food back into the pot and re-heated it.

A few minutes later, my doorbell buzzed.

"Hey!" I said as she walked up the stairs.

She was wearing a large hoodie and some tracksuit pants. She was also wearing her glasses, which I'd never seen her with. She looked very laid back and comfortable, but still attractive to me.

"Hey, oh my god I'm so sorry" she hugged me.

"No worries," I said "come in". She saw the set table with the risotto. She turned to me with a shocked expression.

"Oh no, you made a propper meal!" she covered her mouth "now I feel so awful I was late."

"It's okay," I said "it's still warm. Come on, let's sit"

"Wow I can't believe you did this. Thank you so much. It's so nice of you." She hugged me again.

"So how are you?" I said as we sat down.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. It's just as I was getting ready to come here people started arriving for the party, and there was this guy who was so rude. He started saying all of these nasty things about blondes, how they can't do this, they're only good for that. He was so prejudiced! So I had to put him in his place, you know. I wasn't having any of it. I got caught up. And when I was done with him I had to grab whatever clothes and rush here, didn't want to make you wait any longer. I'm so sorry if I'd known you were going to make a proper meal I would have come way faster. I just got caught up, you know. It's really nice by the way, did you make it from scratch?"

"I did," I said, feeling flattered she liked the food "that guy sounds like an asshole".

"Trust me, he is" she said.

"So, do you want to go tomorrow to see the professor during his office hour? I thought we could run our ideas by him, see what he thinks."

"Yeah that's a good idea. When's his office hour?"

"Well tomorrow Thursday, it's at 16:00, or we can go on Monday at 18:00 if you're busy" I said.

"Tomorrow is better, on Monday I have a shift at work."

"You work?" I said "I didn't know that."

"Yeah, at the campus bar. It's okay. Sometimes you get drunk assholes in there which sucks. But sometimes people buy you shots! You win some you lose some I guess.

"Right I see," I said "must be hard doing that and going to class at the same time."

"Yeah, it is," she nodded "but well, I kind of have to. My parents didn't make the smartest financial decisions for me, you know. But I get by fine. So far I made it work."

"That's amazing, you're so good in class too. I can't believe it you can fit in a job alongside all the work you do" I complimented her.

"Thanks," she chuckled "it's nice to get some appreciation every once in a while." We smiled at each other.

We finished our food. I took her plate and washed it in the sink.

She got up and sat on the couch. I joined her.

"Was that good?" I asked.

"Yeah you're a great cook! Thanks for that!"

"Well, I try" I said.

We sat in silence for a second. She inched closer towards me.

"Listen, I'm sorry I panicked before" she said "I'm just not great at this boys thing. Other girls seem to find it so easy, I'm not sure what's wrong with me. I just don't want to get hurt."

"I would never hurt you," I said understandingly "you are the most amazing person I have ever met, I mean it."

"Really?" she gave me a childish smile.

"Of course. You're so beautiful and so smart" I said.

My heart was thumping. She was looking straight into my eyes. I was looking into hers. I wanted to kiss her. But was this too fast? I'd invited her to my appartment, if I kissed her now maybe she would think I was just another guy trying to fuck her. But she was so beautiful. Even in her hoodie and glasses she looked great.

My stomach was churning with indecision. I inched closer to her. She didn't pull away. I put my hand on her cheek. She still didn't pull away. I felt like my heart was about to leave my chest.

I put my lips on hers. She kissed me back, and she pulled even closer to me. An explosion of relief burst through my lips and spread through my head and body. I felt her tongue in my mouth and I met it with mine. She put her arm around me and pulled my chest on to hers.

I could feel her brests squeeze under the softness of her hoodie. She kissed me passionately. I couldn't belive it. She was so into it. She'd probably been wanting me to do this for a long time.

I put my hand under her hoodie. I felt her soft skin. It was so tender under my palm. I brought her closer and caressed her side.

Suddenly, she pushed me away. She retraced and sat further away from me, until she couldn't go any further.

I sat there motionless. Had I done something wrong? Was it too fast? I shouldn't have put my hand under her hoodie, I knew it!

She had drooled a bit on my chin, she wasn't very experienced at kissing. I wiped it off with my sleeve.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah... it's just... nothing" she said "do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"Erm... yeah sure" I said. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Just pick anything" she said. I tuned on the TV and started up Netflix. I flicked through the catalogue, not sure what she would like.

"You like the Big Bang Theory?" I asked. I'd watched all of the episodes, I could find a good one for her.

"Sure" she said. I picked one that didn't have too much romance in it, so she didn't think I was putting any pressure on her.

I pressed play, and quirky comedy ensued.

"Hmm" she chuclked. She changed position on the sofa. She was slightly closer and leaning her back towards me. I did the same, subtly inching closer. She didn't move. I repositioned myself again, I was almost touching her.

On the screen, Sheldon corrected Penny's logical fallacy with a petty rant and I chuckled. "Damn Sheldon" as I lowered my hand around Julia's shoulders. She was okay with it. She inched closer too, so we were cuddling.

"Huuhhhhhhh" she let out a long sigh. "Fine" she said. I looked down at her confused. She took her hoodie off and revealed her tanktop. Without saying a word, she got on her knees in front of me. "But this is all you're getting today." she said.

She pulled down my trousers and my dick sprawled out. She reached out for it and started jerking it.

"I appreciate that you made a good effort this evening, with the cooking and all, I don't want to seem ungrateful" she said, as she tuged at my penis "but I don't want you to think I'm one of those girls you know. I don't do it so fast."

I was speechless. Her hand on my dick felt so good. I wanted to say that I didn't expect her to have sex with me for the meal, that I'd made it because I wanted, but the words didn't quite come to me. I sat there breathing deeply as she raised and lowered her hand down my shaft. She spat on her hand and resumed her jerking.

"How long does it usually take?" she said looking displeased.

"I..... don't know" I managed to say.

"I have to go at some point, I have an early class" she said. She spat on her hand again and concentrated her motion on the very end of my dick, tugging faster.

I put my hand behind her head and pulled her face closer to my dick. She pulled away immediately.

"No," she said sharply "I'll wait, but this is all you're getting tonight."

She continued tugging. I moaned to let her know I liked it. She started playing with my balls with her spare hand.

Then, my breathing became shallow and fast. She tugged faster and closed her eyes.

I ejaculated once.... twice... three times... I let out a sigh of relief. I looked down and saw my load had landed on her face. She didn't looked amused and was waiting for me do be done.

She was grimacing and pulled her head away. I felt bad that she had done that for me. It didn't look like she enjoyed having cum on her face, she had probably done it because she thought I'd like it.

I went up to fetch her a towel.

"Thanks" she said, as I handed it to her. She wiped her face. I pulld my pants up and closed my zipper "Do I have any on my hair?" she said.

I checked "No... you're good. Can't see any."

"Great" she said. "So I'll see you tomorrow at 16:00, right?"

I paused. Then I remembered "Oh yeah, sure, to meet the professor. Yeah I'll be there for sure."

"Cool" she said "well I best be going, I have to wake up early tomorrow."

"Yeah no, totally, of course"

"Bye" she said, and leaned in to give me a kiss.

"Bye" I replied, kissing her back.

She closed the door.

I sat on the sofa, quite pleased with myself. The big bang theory was still playing.

That had gone pretty well I thought. She'd liked the food and, well, it seemed like she was interested in me! She'd even kissed my goodbye. That meant she probably wanted to make this a steady thing.

Then, on the sofa, I saw she'd left her hoodie. Shit! Well, I'd just give it to her tomorrow.

But maybe she wasn't that far, I could still catch her. It would be a drag though, I'd have to run, she'd been gone for a few minutes. Then again she might need it tomorrow.

Go after her with the hoodie, or give it to her tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)