More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Sorority Pledge

Katie had pledged the Delta Beta Betas. She was lucky that she was accepted as they only took in 8 pledges a year, and there were never more than 32 members.

Katie and the seven other pledges all stood in the sorority house mansion's living room. They all wore khaki shorts and Delta Beta Beta t-shirts and athletic shoes. The stood stiffly with their hands behind their backs.

"Listen up, bitches!" called a voice coming down the stairs. It was McKenna Donaldson, the sorority president. She was tall, blonde, tanned, and gorgeous. She wore tight khaki slacks and a sorority t-shirt. "You are lucky to be here, and don't you forget it. Each of you has been assigned a big-sister. She is your mistress. You must obey her. Tonight is our annual Back to School party with the Alpha Deltas, our brother fraternity. You will be the servers. If someone wants a beer, you get him one. If someone wants a snack, you get him one, and you will address all the Alpha's as 'sir,' and your big sister as 'mistress,' and the rest of the sorority as 'ma'am.' Got that, bitches?!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Katie and the pledges cried.

The senior sisters came in and lined up in front of the pledge that was to become her little sister. Katie got McKenna. McKenna stood in front of Katie and smiled.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)