More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by wicker wicker

what happens next?

The Party

The party began, and the pledges walked around with trays of beers, wine, and snacks. Katie brought a tray of beers out on the porch to a trio of frat boys. They were all very good looking and dressed in jeans and button down shirts. One in particular caught Katie's eye. He was tall and well toned, and though he was not overly muscular, she could see his musclesl under his clothes. He was blonde with green eyes. "Beer, sirs?" asked Katie.

"Thanks," said the blonde guy. "I'm Rich," he said.

"Damn straight he is," said on of his buddies. "His dad owns a huge chain of fitness centers. He's loaded."

Rich rolled his eyes. "No, my name is Richard, but my friends call me Rich."

"Nice to meet you, sir. My name is Katie."

"You're very pretty, Katie. I think this sorority made a very wise choice."

Katie blushed. Rich kept her there and asked her questions about her major, her interests, and other things. He was captain of the swim team and was majoring in biology and headed to medical school after graduation.

McKenna looked out the kitchen windown and ground her teeth. She had dated Rich last year, but he broke up with her, saying she was too egotistical and materialistic, and now here he was some snot-nosed pledge flirting with the guy she considered hers. She still planned on winning Rich back, and she did not need some pledge getting in her way. She slammed a glass of wine, her fourth of the night.

McKenna stormed out onto the porch. "Pledge!"

"Yes, mistress."

"You are not here to socialize. You are here to serve. Move it!"

"Yes, mistress."

"I'll give you a call, Katie," said Rich.

This made McKenna's blood boil, but she fought to keep her face from betraying her. After Katie left, she turned to Rich and his friends. "Got to be a bitch tonight, boys. You know how it is."

Rich just shrugged.

"So Rich, you have a date for the Autumn formal yet?"

"I do now," said Rich with a smile

"A freshman? A pledge?" Asked a shocked McKenna.

Rich nodded. "It's just a date, McKenna."

She smiled. "Well, if you change your mind and want someone more mature, you still have my number." She turned and walked back inside. She did a shot of chilled vodka. She saw Katie moving through the house with a tray of beers. "Little bitch," mumbled McKenna. "I'll show you what happens when you flirt with my man."

what is McKenna's plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)