More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Sophie Turner

Sophie Belinda Jonas (née Turner; 21 February 1996) is an English actress. She made her professional acting debut as Sansa Stark on the HBO fantasy television series Game of Thrones (2011–2019), which earned her worldwide recognition and a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for the Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2019.

Turner went on to star in the television film The Thirteenth Tale (2013) and made her feature film debut in Another Me (2013). She starred in the action comedy Barely Lethal (2015) and portrayed a young Jean Grey / Phoenix in the X-Men film series (2016–2019).

Early life :

Sophie Belinda Turner was born in England on 21 February 1996, the daughter of Sally, a nursery school teacher, and Andrew, who works for a pallet distribution company. She moved to Chesterton, Warwickshire when she was 2 years old. She attended Warwick Prep School until she was 11, and later attended the independent The King's High School for Girls. Turner has been a member of the theatre company Playbox Theatre Company since she was 3 years old. She has two older brothers. Her twin died before birth.

She grew up in a large Edwardian house, near Leamington Spa, saying, "My childhood was pretty fun. We had pigsties, barns and a paddock, and used to muck around in the mud." Turner had a tutor on the set of Game of Thrones until the age of 16. She achieved five GCSE A-grades and four Bs, including in Drama.

Personal life :

When asked about actors who served as inspiration to her, Turner cited Natalie Portman for her versatility and dedication, Dakota Fanning for the early start and longevity of her career, and Cameron Diaz because she was a model thrown in the deep end who grew stronger as both a person and an actress.

In March 2019, Turner was asked in a Rolling Stone interview about her sexuality after mentioning boys as well as girls, stating that she finds herself loving "a soul, not a gender." During the same interview, she lists herself as 'Boy George,' alluding to the internet comparison between her and 1980's era musician Boy George. She also discusses the "occult-looking" triangular tattoo on her left bicep, noting that it is based upon “Plato's theory that the soul is comprised of three parts — reason, spirit and appetite." Turner's brother Will has a matching one; "he’s supposed to be the 'Spirit part'. Her other brother James, is Reason," she says, but chose not to get a tattoo. "I'm Appetite," Turner says. "Because I'm hungry for everything. I need everything. Not material-wise, but I need to do these jobs and I have to consume every­thing. And, also, I like eating." On her right arm is an outline of a bunny. She also has a tattoo with the words 'The Pack Survives'.

Turner married American singer Joe Jonas at A Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada on 1 May 2019, right after the 2019 Billboard Music Awards. Following her marriage, Turner legally changed her last name to Jonas. She and Joe Jonas repeated their marriage vows on 29 June 2019 in the presence of their family and friends in France. Turner's Game of Thrones co-star Maisie Williams was one of two maids of honour, and Jonas's brothers Nick and Kevin Jonas served as groomsmen.

Where is Sophie when she becomes naked and how does it happen ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)