More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TamusBeard TamusBeard

Who are you?

Sophie Silver, Nerdy college student

I decided to go to college because I wanted to be prepared for the future when I didn't know what I wanted to do. The problem is, its just like high school. I don't care for most hobbies people enjoy, and prefer to play video games, read comics, and other nerdy stuff. In high school, I stuck through being a loser because I figured, it would get better in college. But no friends or romance of any kind kind of sucks.

Don't get me wrong there are some perks like more freedom, no parents nagging me to get a 'boyfriend', and no roommate cause I lucked out on a single room. Though not always quiet due to people hanging out in the dorm lounges all the time but they never bothered me.

As much as i get annoyed with my fellow students, some of the professors can be real buttholes. I'm going through all my gen. ed. courses while I decide my major. The worst course of them is my Economic Studies course. The professor is a known slut, and has never stated, but has been known, to grade the men more easily to 'possibly get them in her bed' and there are plenty of guy in the class who are looking to take advantage of her attitude for extra points or just easy lay. Meanwhile she grades women more harshly, especially ones she thinks threaten her influence over the guys, like me for some reason. Even though I prefer the attention of women but have never acted on it.

So, instead of dealing with her today, I'm just going to stay in my room and play video games. Who cares right I'm already failing just her class.Half way through a game of Apex, my phone chimes. I'll check it in a minute, its probably some pointless spam.

What was the Message

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)