More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Who do you follow?

Sophia Ayers, 40-year-old wife of millionaire

Sophia listened patiently as the woman in registration explained the meaning of necklaces.

Sophia was an attractive woman – and well aware of that. Her slender body, ravishing face, long legs, her firm large breasts – all of this made the men and women turn their heads after her. She kept her blond, hair in bob-cut – that didn’t reach below her chin. One could not tell that she gave birth to three children in her past.

Her clothes only added to the effect. A gray tube dress that ended mid-thigh, a pair of black ankle-strap high heeled boots and a pair of lacy black stockings left little to imaginations.

The entire tube dress was a number (or two) too small. While the cleavage of her larger breasts was an alluring sight, one could clearly see that she was not wearing any bra. Her ample bosom pushed against the material of the dress and her hard nipples were easily visible through the thin material.

It was also little short - when she walked the lace of stockings and the garter straps were visible from under her dress. All of this made an imagine of either slutty or an easy woman – which was Sophia’s intention. After all, she came here to fuck, be fucked and get fucked.

“I understand all of this. Now take me to the director,” Sophia said when the woman finally finished.

“I’m sorry, but the director-”

“What is your name?” Sophia interrupted her.

“Amy. Amy Whitson, Ma’am,” the attractive woman in her twenties answered.

“Are you refusing a request of your client? Should I go to your supervisor and report your… lack of cooperation?”

Amy paled a little. She finally agreed and, after making sure that Sophia’s baggage was delivered to her room, she took her to director’s office.

The director was a middle-aged man with a body of a bodybuilder and with a mustache. His almost two meters high body was ripped with muscles and tanned. He could start in weightlifting championships and probably win.

Sophia shivered at the sight of the man. The images of the giant man taking her right here right now filled her head. She swallowed as her mind suggested her pictures of him ripping off her dress and forcing her to her knees to worship his dick… pictures of his giant hands manhandling her breasts… picture of his tongue invading her mouth and exploring it while she surrendered to him entirely… picture of his sword penetrating her, making her scream as she shakes with orgasm after orgasm-

Sophia licked her lips, aware of her panties suddenly becoming wet – all in a due time.

She took a seat and waited for the director to dismiss Amy. The man - Marco Quesada – then turned to Sophia.

“Let me welcome you to our Island resort. It’s a rare for one of the guests to ask for the meeting before even getting to their room… Now Mrs. Ayers, what can I do for you?”

Sophia put her legs apart so that her lacy panties were visible – and indeed, Marco’s hungry eyes immediately travelled where she wanted them to.

“I wanted to talk about your less legal practices… like the ones practiced on the second island.”

His eyes immediately left Sophia’s nether regions and concentrated on her eyes. Sophia shivered, as this eyes were not filled with lust, but with something dangerous. They were cold, calculating eyes. Yet she shivered not only from fear but also from excitement. She came here knowing exactly what she was getting into.

“Oh?” the man prompted her to continue.

“Rich can fulfill here their darkest desires. You offer thing like deadly games, where one can hunt, capture, and beautiful women – criminals from your country-.”

Whatever Sophia wanted to add died in her throat as the bulking man started walking in her direction – like a predator ready to pounce. She shivered with excitement as his hand touched her knee.

“Hmm,” a small murmur escaped her lips and she willingly opened up her legs, as he trailed his hand over her thigh, right to her snatch.

“Ah!” she moaned as the man’s finger started caressing her pussy, through the material of her underwear. But, to her disappointment he didn’t put his fingers inside her snatch – his hands traveled up, to her breasts.

“They’re natural?” he asked with a hint of surprise as he gave them a squeeze.

“Y-yes,” Sophia panted lustfully - the man was good with his hands.

She squeaked silently as he gave her nipples a squeeze, before leaving her breasts entirely.

She suddenly realized that the giant man was standing right behind her, with his massive hands on her shoulders – dangerously close to her neck. And even for a moment, she didn’t doubt, that should the man want to, he would end her in a matter of seconds.

Her very next words would determine her fate.

What does she say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)