More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by xmare xmare

Who enters the store and what do they buy?

Sophia's Sexy Sub Stuff

Sophia leant into the shop to look inside, shyly. She had never noticed the shop here before. She loved trinket stores like this; evidenced by the scattered ornaments in her bedroom. She checked the time on her phone; she had time to explore.

Sipping from her coffee cup, she wandered around the store, browsing with her curious brown eyes. It was surprisingly quiet in the store, considering how loud the street was. As she walked, she could just hear her white sneakers on the carpet and curious mechanical noises from some of the shelves. And yet there was not a soul in sight.

As she browsed, a glowing crystalline orb caught her attention. It sat bare on the shelf unceremoniously, yet the way it caught the light in the room called to her. Curious, she picked it up.

She felt dizzy; the room began to spin around her and her legs became weak. She found it harder and harder to focus on anything; the distant extents of the shop seemed foggy and out of reach. She reflexively lowered herself to the floor until she was on all fours. It didn't occur to her to release the ball as the fog grew closer and closer until it enveloped her entirely. Expecting to pass out, she closed her eyes and tried to regain the blood back into her brain.

For a moment, the silence of the foggy store made her breath deafeningly loud, but gradually she became aware of a distant, rhythmic slapping sound. Or was it a clapping? She looked around. It was imperceptible at first, but got louder and louder and closer and closer until it echoed around the stoney room. Stoney room? The fog started to lighten around her. She looked around to regain her bearings and gasped.

She was in a place she'd never seen. She was on all fours on a cold stoney floor. The temperature on her elbows and knees were the first clue as to the absence of her clothes. She raised her head to look behind her, over her shoulder, at the source of the sound which slowly revealed, as the fog departed, a man covered in animal skin and gold at the top of a plinth, as an ancient emperor might. He wasn't unattractive, in fact she found him very attractive, but he was nothing compared to the woman he was inside. He held her by her hair as he ploughed into her like a dog with no remorse.

She felt a trickle on her bare inner thigh. Watching him treat this statuesque woman like a rag-doll lit a flame between her legs near-instantly, to say nothing of the fact that she had her opening pointed at him, offering herself in a way she wouldn't have even fantasised. She looked to her sides and was further surprised to see about a dozen women, all in her pose, with their heads down, covered by their perfect hair which pooled on the floor below them.

"HEAD DOWN!" A gruff, commanding voice snapped her attention forward. She saw an armored man take a step towards her.

Panicked, she did as she was told.

It was too late. She heard the slapping paused behind her, followed by steps. All she could see with her head down was an upside down pair of male feet stepping towards her. She saw the steps pause behind her, followed by a shadow cast by him bending over her. "A new offering?"

She shuddered with arousal at the thought of being an offering in this fantasy. Was it a fantasy?

"Come." He ordered.

She froze, not sure what to do as she began to question if this was fantasy at all. It felt too real.

"Come!"

Two armored guards moved towards her.

"No need, guards."

They quickly backed off. Before she could wonder why, she felt her arms give way, forcing her to drop with her face on the cold floor. Something tugged at her wrists until they were behind her back, each hand on her opposite elbow.

Scared, she tried to stand up but couldn't find her balance. She felt herself be picked up by her hair and pulled backwards, barely able to balance. She was taken to the plinth and pushed down onto a soft sheep skin cushion. She felt a warm, strong hand on her hip as the man positioned himself behind her.

"-- Oh, hello there. --" She heard a soft, female voice from above her, acoustically very different to the rest of the room.

In just a split second, much faster than before, the fog came and retreated once again, leaving her face down in the shop carpet with her hands behind her back.

"It looks like you've had quite enough of that."

She looked up and saw a beautiful red-head woman looking down at her, confused. Quickly, she brought her hands in front of her and de-arched her back. She noticed the orb was gone from her palm. She felt her panties soaked against her jeans as she moved and shuddered in embarrassment. "H-hi!?"

The woman looked down at her sympathetically, "I probably shouldn't leave things like that out on the shelf, but it is good fun to see what people get up to sometimes."

Still in embarrassed shock, Sophia tried to ask what happened. "What on Earth was that? How? Why am I-"

She took the woman's hand and used it to stand on unsteady legs.

"You're in a magic shop."

"But-- magic's not re-"

"Really?! After using the vision orb you want to argue with me? What do you think it is, virtual reality?"

"Come. I have just the thing for you. My name is Mistress Vivi by the way." She enunciated her self-appointed title very deliberately.

Sophia looked at her skeptically. She wore a sheer black dress, long enough to drag behind her on the carpet of the store. Her curled red hair bundled on her shoulders. She was stunning, and stood with such confidence. Even Sophia, straight, felt a nervous attraction to her. "Nice ... to meet you? I am Sophia."

Vivi smiled. "You are a textbook sub."

"Excuse me?" She blushed, taken aback by Vivi's bluntness. "No I'm ..." She decided not to bother denying it. "How do you know?"

"I know a lot! This is my speciality. You saw the Emperor when you held the orb, no? Follow me."

Sophia was uneasy but didn't have a good reason not to follow. The playful colors of the toys and ornaments gradually turned into more severe metallic devices as they made their way to the back of the store.

"Here we go!" Vivi stood on her tip-toes to reach for something on a high shelf.

What does Vivi give her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)