More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deathcon Deathcon

What happens after ?

Sonya the Young Princess

(Randomized Start Stats:

Charisma: 35

Aptitude: 78

Placement: 85 (Kingdom Heir))

Not even a second seemingly passed by after I felt surround me before light returned to my vision. I looked around to see many people around me before a gentle hand pressed my back, as I looked over to the person this hand belonged to I realized I was much shorter and had to bend my head far back to see what looked to be an adult man in a stereotypical butler outfit comforting me. “Are you alright princess? I know this is your first time away from the castle but you must stay calm.” The butler tried to calm me.

‘Princess? I am not a girl much less a-’ I thought before looking down to see that he was right. Long pink hair descended downward on top of a girly green dress under rugged commoner clothes, it seems somehow I have been made into a princess. ‘What the hell!? Have I been reborn into a fantasy princess?’ I screamed in my head yet outside no one could know as I kept a serene stoic expression.

My butler must have realized I wasn’t answering and continued leading, or more accurately dragging me, through what appeared to be a medieval town. I had very little memory of this princess I was inhabiting so I didn’t know where we were going and was curious. Eventually, we arrived in what looked to be the town square where two people, a middleweight man, and a young naked girl, were standing on a podium above everyone else. “You wanted to watch a auction? Well, here it is.” The butler unknowingly informed me.

‘It seems the princess was a curious one even of matters that are seemingly too adult for her age.’ I noted it in my head so I could use it later to keep up with the fact that nothing has changed. ‘Better watch whatever happens to both keep up the act and learn more about the world I have been dropped in.’ The butler and I walked over to a more advantageous position, one that was both further away from the auction but allowed us a clear view of it. It seems I wasn’t allowed outside the palace so we were meant to keep a low profile.

I turned my attention fully to the presumable auctioneer and the being auctioned. The was a young but obviously malnourished woman who had clearly gotten the hope beat out of her as she looked on with a blank stare. The auctioneer was the opposite in every way his fate shook as he happily explained how great the next to him was. “So I will start the bill at 1,000! Any takers?” The auctioneer asked before a few hands raised.

This process was repeated a few times during which I learned that the was a former native that had recently been taken over by our country in war, since she hasn’t sworn fealty to the royal family she was punished by being trained into a and then sold to the highest bidder. That didn’t sit right with me but I had a feeling making a scene would only make things worse. Still, I couldn’t dissuade the feeling in my gut. “Sir… How much money do I have?” I asked my butler.

He immediately realized my plan and tried to talk me out of it, however seeing I wasn’t going to budge he relented. “Enough to buy out this entire town.” He was eventually admitted. I smiled at that with both pride and happiness that my plan will work. I then told him to descend to the crowd and use however much money it would take to buy the .

“I have 300K! Do I hear 400? No? Going one… Two… Thr-!” The auctioneer was about to sell to some rich local before my butler shouted loudly. He yelled out, “400,000 gold!” A hush fell on the crowd as they all turned to him in both surprise and awe. All for the one who was meant to buy the who only cursed before he and his entourage began walking away.

After it was clear no one else could match, much less exceed my butler’s offer, the auctioneer shouted in glee at the profit he was going to make. “Sold to the fine old man in the suit!” He shouted as the rest of the crowd began to disperse as my butler walked up to the podium. The two men exchanged words before the auctioneer handed over a key and the leash for the metal collar around the ’s neck. The two agreed to exchange the money tomorrow as the day began to grow old before my butler led the to me.

“This is your true owner, the young princess Sonya.” The butler introduced her to me as I noted my name. The gained some light behind her eyes as she looked down upon me, she looked to be about three years older than me and has clearly finished her puberty while I seemed to be in that process. “You will treat her with the respect both a princess and your owner truly deserve. Is that clear?”

“You look… So cute!” The suddenly shouted as she seemingly regained all emotion in an instant as she picked me up easily and squeezed me against her in what I presume is an attempt at a hug and not a stranglehold. The must have felt the glare, my butler, was pointing at her as she put me down and tidied up any wrinkles she might have caused on my clothes before extending a hand toward me. “Sorry, my name is I-Amati, yes my name is and always has been Amati! Pleased to meet you, mistress I suppose?”

“You may call me Sonya, it's a pleasure to meet you.” I informed her as I took her hand ignoring the glare now aimed at me. “Now we must return to the castle quickly before anyone notices anything is wrong.” I announced which was all my butler needed as he took us both and began running through the town toward the castle where I must live. ‘This truly is a fantasy world.’

We sneaked back inside the castle, with me spending most of that time making sure Amati was as quiet as possible before I finally arrived at my room so everything would seem normal. What wouldn’t be called normal however is the fact that there is a new inside the castle. However, the memories that are slowly returning to me revealed that most maids in this castle are slaves so I told her to change into a spare maid outfit that was in my frankly too-large closet. “Thanks for the help!” She said happily before walking into the closet and closing it behind her with a large smile on her face.

What felt like hours passed by before I realized that leaving a alone was a foolish mistake. She could try to escape and if anyone finds out about her she may be punished on the spot! Fearing for her safety I opened the closet door and screamed loudly the ’s name. I noticed two things immediately: One Amati was still here and had put on something that definitely isn’t a maid’s uniform. Two, Amati has been hiding a very big secret from me.

Amati looked over to me with a first shock before swiftly morphing into a strange smile. “Oh~! It looks like you found out my secret, why yes I am a futanari. Currently…” She said as she sauntered to my frozen dazed form. “I am a Doppel and as such, I have the ability to shapeshift into any form I want, though what you are seeing right now is my natural form.”

“W-w-w-what?” I said not fully comprehending what she just explained. Her face shifted again to a sly smirk as she stopped in front of me. ‘How could I be so stupid! Of course, this fantasy world would have fantasy creatures, I just hope Amati is one of those vindictive creatures often told in stories!’

Amati grew slightly so that I would be face to breast before lowering one of her hands and patting my hand parentally. “Do not worry Sonya, I do not seek to harm you. In fact, I quite admire your respect towards me and your heroic swooping and buying me out before any of those lecherous buyers.” She said with a motherly tone before it darkened as it finished that last sentence. Her tone completely changed again to a whimsical one as she said, “Plus I just find you so cute and adorbs~!”

She then backed away from me before returning to her ‘natural’ height, if you could even say she has a natural anything, and slowly her penis sucked into her body. “As you could tell I don’t need a maid’s outfit to blend in so sadly I will have to decline your generous offer to act as your maid.” She said as began walking into the closet, during which I am almost certain she was swaying her hips intently, before stopping as she turned her head back. A strange smile was on her face as she said, “Although that isn’t to say I wouldn’t enjoy it.” The undertones were clear before she completely changed into an elder maid I saw when we were sneaking into the castle.

I then stepped to the side before she passed me out of the bedroom and into the hallway. ‘So is that it…? Is she just going to leave? I suppose even if she did, I helped her live a better life.’ I thought to myself before I staggered to my bed and fell on it without even taking off my clothes.

How does Sonya's life go on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)