More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who do we follow?

Sonya, the first Human 2.0

At the end of her year long dream, Sonya's eyes could finally open. She was in a huge hall filled with strange glass pods that glowed a bright blue light all across the walls, occupied vessels that contained her other unborn brothers and sisters. Only minutes before, she had been awakened by the center staff, who were carting her away in a strange floating stretcher like device. She felt dizzy, disorientated and physically weak, the fog gradually clearing as the fluids attached to her arm fed her a form of stabilizing . It took only the entire trip to the preparation room for her to be fully awake. The lab coats took their time in examining her pristine perfect body, measuring and recording every aspect of her form.

It had only been a year since she was conceived, but she had all the knowledge and understandings of a regular human adult female. The year was 2018. The beginning of a crisis was at hand. She could not explain why she knew so much after only being conscious for a few minutes, but it did not matter. What went through her mind next was the purpose of her birth: to breed more humans like herself, to combat the extinction of the human race, much more than the wonderings as to who was her mother and which one of the multitudes of men who impregnated her was her father.

A technician buzzed around her to check her physique. She was spliced to be tall, slim and fair skinned. Her body mass was optimal to the current perception of the perfect human sexual body. As she came from a US based center, she was born from primarily Caucasian genes, her shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes standing out from the rest of her picture perfect face. The optimal consensus was for sexually attractive women to have large breasts, and so she had a pair of round F cups, topped with supple pink nipples. Her hips and unshaven snatch were designed for the catchment of as much sperm as possible, in accordance to the specifications given by the authorities, and the most radical of all changes from the standard blueprint were heightened physical sensitivity, dexterity and stamina. This was to ensure that she could breed as much as possible for long periods of time, designed to please the body and sense of any man she might encounter. This final part of her assessment was what Sonya was looking forward to, and the mere thought of it sent a tingle up her moistening honeypot.

After she was cleaned and cleared to go by the lab coat clad people around her, she was instructed by the lead scientist to report to the registration room, where she would be prepared for presentation to the public and to the rest of her life. She wasted no time. She was, after all, the first fruit of the labor of mankind to its better, brighter future.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)